Again?

T/W: Food, Panic Attack and Trust
988 words
ART ISN'T MINE!!!
Votes? 👉👈

T/W: Food, Panic Attack and Trust988 wordsART ISN'T MINE!!!Votes? 👉👈

"Are you okay?" His voice was deep and monotone. He keeps his hand there as I move my arms away from my face. He was just trying to help me up it seems, he didn't look harmless but he did seem easy to trust so I reached for his hand. It had a warm feel to it but as soon as I was up I let go.

I nod, obviously lying from my poor condition. "Do you live nearby?" He asked as I panicked slightly. "Yeah?" I rub the back of my neck nervously before he sighed and a gray van pulled up.

Inside was a man with messy blonde hair and a green and white striped bucket hat. He looked at the guy in front of me as the pink haired guy gestured me to follow him as he walked to the car. I hesitantly followed, being very careful.

As I was now closer to the car I saw someone in the back of the car

As I was now closer to the car I saw someone in the back of the car. There hair was I assume dyed half white and half black, there a crown layed, his eyes were also different colors, one red and the other green, they wore a black suit with a red tie and looked around 15, my age. They also looked in good health and the car was clean, there was really nothing suspicious.

The man in the front saw me and smiled softly "Hello, Techno is this your friend?." Techno shook his head no and sighed softly "There in bad condition, I was wondering if they would be allowed to spend the night with us?" I stood there confused, Not having a word in the matter. I started to walk away as the person in the back got out of the car and looked at me.

"Hᒷꖎꖎ𝙹?" I hear from behind me in a strange distorted voice

"Hᒷꖎꖎ𝙹?" I hear from behind me in a strange distorted voice. I turn around and the person with the hair and suit was standing next to me, They were tall. They tapped my shoulder and I jumped slightly. I watch as the man steps out of the van "Ranboo, Use English, I've been teaching you." Ranboo cleared his throat "Hello?."

I look at Ranboo then at the Guy "I'm Philza or Phil, Thats Techno" Phil pointed to the pink haired guy "And this is Ranboo." Phil walked over and put his arm on Ranboo's shoulder as Ranboo smiled in comfort. Techno smiled softly at the two bonding and looked back at me.

They all looked at me as I was lost in thought. I wish I had a family or whatever they were like that. I snapped out of my thoughts and watched as Phil helped Ranboo back into the car. Afterwards he came up to me but kept his distance "Can you make it home?" I nodded hoping he would leave me alone. Phil then smiled "Do you want a ride?" I shook my head no before starting to walk away. They didn't stop me as I heard the car start up, The Kitchen Gun Song Remix on the radio.

I slowly walked away to go back to the orphanage. When I eventually made it back, I went straight to my room. I don't think anyone realized I was back.
I crawled out the window and climbed up onto the roof. Before I could realize my eyes started to leak the salty substance known as tears. I sat there, My heart racing as I stared into the sky. Not Again... Why Can't good things stay? My mind was racing as I gripped the sleeves of my sweater.

°•~Time Skip~•°

I look tiredly up to see Mr.Clark in the window "Y/N, You have a visitor." I'm thankful that he knew id be up here. I wiped my face mostly getting rid of the tear stains as I crawled inside of the building through the window.

I walked down to the disturbing meeting room to see Phil there. He looked surprised as I sat on the couch, him sitting at the table. He looked at me and sighed under his breath "I'm so sorry, I just asked them what kid has had the most trouble and they told me to wa-" I quickly cut him off "I know..." This was the first time he heard my voice and he instantly looked more relieved knowing that I understood.

After a while of his talking, Telling me stories of his 5 children and why he choose adoption over anything else I knew that this would probably be my last possible chance at an actual good home. I can't stay here forever, I need an actual home I mentally sigh. "My name is Y/N" I could tell that Phil had immediately had a wholesome feeling just by the idiot look of his face.

Mrs.Huffman came in a bit later asking both of us if we wanted to make it official, I give her a thumbs up before Phil nodded. Mrs.Huffman came with the adoption papers, Most kids only had around 5-10 papers to look over, Mind had 15-20, I never counted them, I was always thinking of was to escape after I first met the person. This time I was only thinking about who I would meet and if it would even work out well.

As we walked out of the orphanage, My backpack still on my back after all this time. Phil opened the door for me, When he did I saw Ranboo. Eating a Strawberry Jam Doughnut and watching something on I'm assuming Phil's phone.

I sit down and buckle myself in as Phil makes sure my limbs aren't in the way of the door before shutting the car door. He walks to the drivers side and gets in, starting up the car. I watch the orphanage fall out of view as I sigh.
This will be a long day...