Home Again

TW: Panic, Shadow Figure & Pain
Word Count: 849

Y/N POV
=======

"Ughh-" I wake up to feel arms around me but I can't see who. I feel breathing on my neck as I begin to panic. My chest rapidly rises and falls as I curl into a ball. I hear shuffling behind me sending a scared chil down my spine.

"Y/N?" Tubbo asks as I was to deep into my mindset to hear him. He sets his hand against my back as I flinch. Tuboo could tell that I was having a panic attack and rubbed the calming circles that I have only been given by members of my family. I quickly shifted around and hugged him, tears falling down my cheeks "I'm sorry"

He hugged me close "Its all okay, You have nothing to be sorry for" I clung onto him as he Rubbed my back and whispered comforting sentences to me. "I missed you, Im glad you're back. We were all worried,  We searched for hours but your safe now, Your home and in my arms, Your safe now"

I calm down and sit up as Tubbo lay there "Feeling Better?" I nod slightly and look over at the door hearing Phil's footsteps. Tubbo looks at me with curiosity "Its Phil with Dinner" Tubbo then heard the footsteps near and I could tell he was impressed that my hearing was that good "You learn over time" He nods understanding.

"Come In!" I shout as Phil opens the door a bit confused as he holds a large plate. He nears and you can smell F/F. Tubbo smiled and turned to face Phil. "How are you two feeling?" Tubbo grabbed the plate "Good, Y/N seems good too" I gave a thumbs up and saw a little head peek around the corner. I stood up and Phil and Tubbo watched me. I held my arms out for a hug as a hurt and happy Ranboo popped out and walked over, hugging me tightly.

Phil and Tubbo laughed softly as Ranboo and me went back to the bed. Tubbo smiled and attempted to sit up as Phil helped him. Me and Ranboo helped Tubbo stand up while he held a wide grin.

We all helped Tubbo down to the living room. As Phil carried the plate of F/F. They all sat down on the couch with Techno whose hair hasn't been brushed in what seems days, Wilbur who had dark eyebags and Tommy who gave me a faint smile even though he looked mentally drained.

Phil handed me the plate as I sighed. "I belive in you Y/N" I look at him and sigh again "He force fed me-" Phil's eyes widened and The others looked plain pissed. "I'm sorry, I don't want to eat, I was in the wrong headspace when you asked." "We completely understand Y/N" Techno claimed as the others nodded "You owe us though, I haven't brushed my hair since you did, Wilbur hasn't slept much and Tommy searched endlessly,  of course we all helped him but he worried a ton, We all did"

I began to tear up not being used to being in a decent home. Ranboo noticed and smiled "Dad, We should have another Family Bonding soon" Phil nodded, agreeing as Techno walked over pulling my into a tight hug "Don't scare us like that again" I carefully hugged back as even more tears streamed down my cheeks.

Techno sat down in front of me as I began to do his hair. Wilbur, Tommy and Ranboo all hugged me from the sides/behind while I worked. Tubbo told jokes and stories as we all would laugh and Phil would watch and comment every once in a while.

I smiled gently, The tears having not stopped. "Love you Dad, Love you Brothers" All of thier eyes widened in comfort as they all had the same stupid grin I saw from Day 1 on Phil.

I laugh slightly as I finish up Techno's hair, putting it up in a messy bun. "I haven't tried putting it in a bun before" He commented "I love it." Those simple words gave me that stupid grin the others had as I felt happy, Maybe It's A Habit?

Techno stood up giving me one last hug before heading off elsewhere. Tubbo immediately stole the spot where Techno was and sat there looking at a show on the TV. I remembered what he had said before about head pats so I carefully set my hand onto his head, rubbing his scalp gently.

I felt two nubs assisting it was his horns I rubbed around them. Tubbo held a giant smile and we all sat carefree and happily. A comfortable silence filled the air as we watched shows for the rest of the night before heading to bed.

They all hugged me before I went to my room. I sat on the bed, grabbing the pillow as I looked in the corner to see a dark figure. My breathing hitched as I chucked the pillow.

IM REMAKING THIS BOOK!

This book will be taken down on July 10th since I'm rewriting it. Sorry for this but I think you will enjoy it since It has WAY more detail and the plot rolls a lot better too!

During my break I did research and practiced my writing skills so I hope you enjoy! Here's the link- https://www.wattpad.com/story/275947536?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=TheRadPanda4&wp_originator=EoJTxcNnJnJOC0cakb1KDAsSebhyVubbTk46xmqBp03nWrnR%2BZsdFn4m2bxKQ2mIr9kIB0Y7pQSQRx2vcjJXhivQaCuW5U22LslPLnZfKE7qhg1sgFYJnowrBDdCqQDA

If the link doesn't work then just heading over to my profile or searching it up works. It's the same title but it has [×2] at the end of it

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BUT I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR THIS