Chapter 1 - Prologue

[701 word count] Warning: if some characters act different chalk that up to this being an au.

Docm 77. The engineer. The weirdly silent but angry creeper. Germany wasn't safe anymore. Not after ________ ... He had to leave as soon as possible. The UK was very neutral right now. He could move over there.

He Got a new job in London which actually had higher pay. Doc soon became friends with a computer programmer Mumbo Jumbo -he took computer programing course as well as an engineering course. Mumbo was also quite quiet but was passive instead of passive-aggressive [like Doc]. Mumbo usually wears a crimson (almost black) suit with a ivory shirt. Apparently Mumbo was friends with the detective Xelqua. Xelqua prefers to be called Grian - by his first name.

Doc soon met the detective from the tv show. Detective Xelqua. He's much shorter in person, or maybe Doc is just much taller than the average human. Not that he was human Just Creepers and humans are meant to have similar heights. He had a weird feeling towards this detective but decided to declare a disliking towards Grian. Not that it was true; Grian knew almost immediately Doc liked him as at least a friend. However he just rolled with it so Doc's dignity wouldn't be shattered.

A couple months in a new employee was hired as Doc's new assistance.  They gave of a weird vibe to doc but he brushed it off. Just one week later someone had planted a bomb in his bag which was then reported by none other than Mr Jumbo. Creepers all around the world were being stereotyped for creating bombs with 'their homemade gunpowder'. But that is completely false. almost every creeper can't create gunpowder let alone make bombs. So now Doc was in court trying to defend himself. Despite how nice he was trying to be through out his time in the UK everyone was against him... well almost everyone. Just as the judge declared Doc was guilty, "Wait! I have evidence to prove Doc's innocence!" Everyone in the courthouse turned the head towards him. Grian? He was invited to the stand for him to show his evidence.

Grian started his explanation, "Ok so how I got this evidence first. I was looking for Doc as he was creating a blueprint for an extremely small camera on a pen for me and my detective work. He allows me to just walk into his office and as I opened it I saw his assistance opening his bag so I took out my phone and hit record as this was violating Doc's privacy. I was planning on showing Doc the video but I never got round to it. At the time I didn't notice the planted bomb however when I was looking through the tape I noticed and that's why I have just arrived to this court case." The judge watched through the video then declared Doc's innocence and sentenced the new employee for extreme fraud which is a 5 year sentence.

Doc Tried to thank Grian and show how grateful he was. In spite of this he couldn't find Grian anywhere only for mumbo to say that He was immediately sent on a job to find some 'criminal' called 'The Jangler', Some guy who gave back Money to the bank and had got every room have a pleasingly scented candle.

But Grian is so caught up in the job that he pushes his friends and family away. Doc takes up knitting to try an distract himself. However, he can't knit for crap so he moved towards reading

Grian is so caught up in finding this guy that the only time he takes off his job is to hang out with mumbo. Doc was getting very upset for the reason [he thought] that he couldn't thank Grian. In reality He had caught Hanahaki a couple months ago and as the spores were still in a developmental stage they played with his emotions until he unknowingly fell in 'love' for Grian. When He coughed his first petals he immediately moved away, fearing that he'd infect his friends. He moved to a town Up north.

HermitVille