Chapter 13

Back at the auction, A cage was lifted up, it was the single Lystrosaurus, Wyatt spoke, "The Lystrosaurus is not a dinosaur, it is a dicynodont therapsid from the late Permian to early Triassic."

Claire looked at Audrey, "They made that one."

"Yeah." Audrey agreed, "I'm worried about what the humans will feed them."

"They won't get the chance to do that," Claire replied.

Audrey raised her eyebrow, "What?"

"10.000!" A man with a german accent shouted.

"I heard 20.000?" Wyatt yelled.

"25.000!" An Italian woman shouted.

Wyatt then shouted in happiness, "Sold! to the Italian lady!"

"Oh, dear." Claire sighed.

"This is a famous one, but also not a dinosaur, a Dimetrodon is often mistaken as the Spinosaurus due to the sail-like fin on its back, it is a pelycosaur it nominated the late Permian period." Wyatt introduced the new creature.

"Come on hurry up." Claire complained.

"50.000!" Another man shouted

"Sold!"

A juvenile dilophosaurus was brought in next, after the dimetrodon was bought, "The dilophosaurus was one of the largest dinosaurs from the Jurassic period, they must be kidding right?" Wyatt joked about its size, "Anyways, it is very known to spit venom."

Claire seemed very nervous, Audrey was confused.

"40.000!"

"Sold!"

Alan and the others reached the area where the dinosaurs were being kept.

"Oh thank god finally." Ellie sighed in relief.

"Hey! what are you doing here!" A guard called out.

Owen looked at them and grinned, "You guys free them, ill handle this." Owen fought them off.

Ellie found a little nasutoceratops being kept inside a cage, "Come on buddy! come on!" The baby nasutoceratops grunted and ran off.

Gabriel took pictures of most of the dinosaurs, "Compies!" Gabriel opened the compy cage, they hop out of it one by one.

Ian then frees the small lystrosaurus, "Haha."

Kayla proceeds to free the juvenile dilophosaurus, "Hi!"

Everyone looked over at Kayla.

"Run." Alan shouted.

The group hides as soon as they can, Owen joined them.

"Wheres my daughter?" Owen glared at them.

"We did not find her." Ellie replied trying to comfort him.

Owen groaned.

The guards wake up, all they see is the dinosaurs roaming freely.

"How do we free the rest?" Ellie asked.

Ian looked at a button on the wall, he pressed it, "Maybe like this?"

Meanwhile, the deinonychus were being showcased next.

"Behold, the deinonychus, they were made by using raptor DNA from Isla Sorna, other raptors couldn't be tracked on the mainland, this species lived in the cretaceous period, these are deadly but trained creatures." Wyatt introduced them.

The two deinonychuses were being tased along the way.

"This will be great." Dodgson grinned.

Suddenly the cage stopped midway.

"Huh?" Wyatt looked at Dodgson, Dodgson glared at Howard, "I don't know sir."

Wyatt looked behind him, the juvenile dilophosaurus showed up, "Oh, look who broke out."

Claire grabbed Audrey's hand they both left the room.

The juvenile spits venom at Wyatt he screamed in fear, "What the-" the mother was also there she charged at Huntley killing him and ripping his limbs from his body, suddenly other dinosaurs showed up.

Dodgson got up he rushed out of the room, locking Howard inside "Wait!"

Compies hopped around the crowd, the baby nasutoceratops called for its mother, but couldn't find her, Howard was locked inside the room everyone left him behind "Wait don't! please don't leave me here!"

Claire and Audrey meet up with own and the rest, Owen and Claire share a hug.

"Wheres Maisie?" Claire asked.

"She isn't here..." Owen replied in a sad voice.

"Then where is she?" Claire asked.

"Dont worry, we'll find her." Alan said.

"Arent you guys going to free them?"  Kayla pointed at the deinonychus couple.

"No they're too dangerous." Owen replied.

"How do we set these dinosaurs free?" Claire looked at them.

"Like this." Ian pressed another button releasing the dinosaurs into the city.