Chapter 27

At the raft, the spinosaurus kept sinking them more, Alan was struggling to breathe and swim.

"I can't do this any-" Alan was about to pass out.

"Alan no!" Ellie screamed, she tried to hold him.

Alan was drowning and sinking, his body fell onto the floor.

"Dr. Grant!" Claire yelled, soon her mouth was covered with water, she couldn't speak anymore

"No!" Ellie cried, she was losing Alan.

Owen took a deep breath and dived in to rescue Alan, he grabbed Alan's body and swam back up, holding himself onto a bar, the spinosaurus roared again, now trying to seal unseal the roof of the raft.

Ellie and Claire attempted to kick the door and escape, Maisie, Ian, and Kayla joined along, but they were unable, Ellie then kicked the glass, more water entered the room, she was able to get out, she swims back to the surface, crawling towards the shore, she gasped for some air, "No..." she watched as the spinosaurus was trying to murder her allies, she looked around for something, she searched around the location, when she found a flare, "Yes!"

Ellie aimed the flare right at the Spinosaurus' eyes, "I'm sorry about this." she shot it, the spinosaurus fell back at the water, it waved its head around, and running away, Ellie cheered.

They're all able to swim back to the surface as well, Ellie helped Owen bring Alan back to the shore.

"Alan?!" Ellie tried to wake him up.

Alan coughed up some water, "Ellie?!"

"Oh, thank goodness." Ellie hugged him tightly.

"That thing can still come back, you guys are aware right?" Ian said, "Plus, how are we even going to get away like this?!" Ian pointed at everyone, showing how they were all tired and hurt.

They hear tires screeching from nearby, it was Gabriel inside one jeep, he braked the jeep in front of them "Get inside!"

They all get inside the jeep as fast as they can.

"So, where are we going exactly?" Gabriel asked.

"Wait." Ian groaned, "You don't know where to go?"

"No." Gabriel replied, he laughed nervously.

"Then we go back to the location where you sent the signal." Ian eye-rolled.

"Okay, fine." Gabriel speeds up the jeep and goes straight to where he went before,  the abandoned building, "What now?"

"I'll go there." Ian grabbed a random walkie-talkie, "Here, in case something happens ill warn yall."

"What is he doing?" Maisie asked.

"Trying to find the right location to meet with the people who are apparently rescuing us." Owen explained.

"Im coming with him." Alan opened the door.

"Wait, Alan-" Ellie tried to stop him.

"Trust me." Alan nodded.

Ellie sighed, "Fine, be careful."

Alan limped towards the entrance, Ian walked slowly through the hallways, he was paying attention to everything, he looked to his left and saw Alan.

"Gah!" Ian jumped, "Alan."

"Dr. Malcolm." Alan nodded.

"Hey." Ellie said, "The storm is going away."

"Good." Alan replied, "Why is every light off?"

"No clue." Ian looked around confusedly, "It's not a problem the kid already sent a signal."

"Hm" Alan frowned.

Suddenly a group of compies showed up, they screamed, Ian tripped,"Gah!" he fell near a shelf.

"Ian?!" Alan gasped, "Are you alright?"

"Yes." Ian coughed, he looked behind him, "Bingo."

Ellie waited for a response when Ian spoke "News, we found a map."

"Oh great." Ellie sighed in relief, "You guys better come."

They rushed back to the jeep when suddenly the two deinonychuses finally found them.