"do not move"

TW: the following smut is extremely graphic and contains small mentions of rape. it also includes extremely graphical sexual gifs. if you do not want to see or read this, i suggest that this smut is not for you...lol

1-800-U-TOXIC

"No, I don't want to!"

Liv whined as she sat next to her best friend, Ruby Riott, as they were on facetime with their pregnant friend, Sarah Logan. Ruby rolled her eyes as she took the phone away from her friend. "Sarah, you know Gionna loves being a brat. She'll never agree to it."

Liv rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to ask Woods for help. I don't like the kid. He's weird," she shivers. "Yet you talk to him and go on his channel all the time."

Ruby snickers as Liv stands up. "I'm leaving. Y'all piss me off," she rolls her eyes and heads to the door. "She's being a cry baby..." she heard fade out from her friends. She loved them but hated when they teased her. She hated it when anyone teased her.

"Hey, Liv," she heard behind her. The voice sounded familiar, though she wished it was not. She turned around and looked at the person in front of her. "Hey, Xavier."

"What you up to?"

"Uh," Liv shrugs, "just walking around. Waiting for my match to get called up." Xavier nods. "Well, if you're not busy after tonight, Kofi, Breezy, and I are going to chill in my hotel room and record an episode of UpUpDownDown," he says walking closer to her. "You haven't been on the show in a while and people have been requesting to see you."

She rolled her eyes mentally but gave him a pearly white fake smile. "Of course. Just text me the room and I'll be there," she says making him nod. "Perfect. See you then," he smiles before walking away. "Ugh."

+

Liv walked into the gorilla after her match against Peyton Royce. She knew she put her heart and soul into that match and believed that she was going to get some praise.

"Well," she heavily breathes, looking at Booker T. He chuckles. "You're in your head, kid. You were fine. We need to work on those running bulldogs." Liv sighs. "Alright. I gotta go. I'll see you later, T." She waves before walking out of the gorilla and heading to her locker room.

"Gionna," she hears behind her. She turns and sees Ruby behind her. She rolls her eyes yet again. Everyone seemed to be bothering her today. Why?

"What?"

"Oh, stop being a baby. Come see Sarah and Cash with me. I'm leaving now," she says. "I can't. I told Woods that I'll record an episode of his stupid show with him. I'm stuck here."

"Oh come on. Do you really have to go?"

"If I don't, then I have to hear him yap in my ear for another week. The show is stupid anyway. I talk about playing video games once in the sixth grade and he wants me on his damn show every week. After today, I'm never going on that childish show again."

+

"411."

Liv read her phone at the hotel she was supposed to be at. "Who the fuck gets a hotel room on the top floor?" She groans as she continues to walk up the stairs. Once she got to the fourth floor, she opened the door and walked the hall, passing doors on her way.

"416, 415," she counted as she walked, "414, 413, 412, 411. Finally," she sighs. She puts her phone away in her back pocket and knocks on the door. Another fake smile creeps on her face when Xavier opens the door.

"Hey Liv," he smiles back, "come in."

Liv follows his instructions and walks into the room. The smile on her face slowly leaves as she sees no one in the room. She turns around to see Xavier locking the door.