"just one night"

therollinschick

Seth sighed as he took his wallet out of his pocket

Seth sighed as he took his wallet out of his pocket. He opened it, reaching for the keycard that was hidden in it. He swiped the key card, hearing the beep before opening the door. He closed the door, hearing it lock. He threw the wallet over on the chair, noticing some panties there.

He looked at them with confusion, before picking them up. "What the hell?" He thought to himself. "Hey," he heard making him turn around quickly. There she was. In a robe.

"Hey," he says with shock but also confusion. "How did you," he trails. She shrugs. "I told them you were my husband and I wanted to surprise you and by the looks of it," she smiles. "I have."

"Yeah," Seth chuckles. "But, the real, um question is," he clears his throat, "why are you here?" Sasha smiles as she unties the robe, pulling it slowly off her shoulders making it drop to the floor.

"Oh, um," Seth clears his throat again. "Wow." Sasha bites her lip as she puts her hands on her hips. "Come here," she says softly. "You know I'm married, Mercy," he says. "Yet you never wear your wedding ring?" She asks. Seth looks down at his left hand.

Yeah, there was relationship issues, but nothing too extreme to extent of cheat on his wife. Maybe. She did do it first...

"It's," he puts his hands in his pockets, "complicated." Sasha rolled her eyes and smiled as she walked up to him. "If it's really complicated," she says moving her finger up his chest. "You wouldn't still be holding my underwear," she says. Seth looks down at his right hand, seeing the blue lace panties still in his hands.

"Uh," he chuckles. "I get it," she says. "You're wife doesn't please you anymore." Seth throws her panties to the side before grabbing Sasha's waist, pulling the two into a passionate kiss. Sasha moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Come here," Seth mumbles under his breath as he picks up Sasha, making her laugh as she wraps her legs around his waist. "God, you're so sexy in this," he whispers kissing her neck. Sasha blushed and giggled as he dropped her on the bed.

"I should've married you," he mumbles against his neck. "I mean, you still can if you're gonna have sex with me," she says. Seth smirks as he unbuttons his shirts. "Yeah. I will. Right after I do this."

Sasha giggles as she brings him by the back of his neck, kissing his lips again as he gently moved his fingertips up and down her right thigh. She admired his touch, not wanting him to stop. He slowly moved his hands up to her waist, moving it over to over, making her open her legs.

She smiled as he slipped his hands in her panties, making her softly gasp. He smirked as he started to rub her pussy, making her moan, throwing her head back. "You like that, baby?" He whispers kissing her jawline. She didn't answer. Just whined and moaned.

"Answer me, Mercedes," he says rubbing his fingers faster. "Fuck," she whispered. Seth chuckles as he slipped two of his fingers inside her. She gasped again looking at him, digging her nails in his biceps.

"Mercedes," he says moving his fingers faster.  "Yes," she whispers. Seth smiles as he kisses her neck again. "I can't hear you, baby," he whispered. "Say my name." "Colby," she whispered. "Louder."

"Colby," she moaned. "That's it. Let them know," he moans against his neck. "Fuck, baby," she says holding on his wrist. "Mmm, don't do that," he says kissing her temple. She closed her eyes and leans her head on his chest.

Seth removed his fingers, slipping them in his mouth, moaning. "You taste good," he smiles. Sasha smiled as she pushed him off of her, standing in front of him, getting down on her knees, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his zipper. "Someone's excited."

Sasha giggled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this," she whispers as he brushed her hair. "You have me," he whispers. "I'm right here."

She pulls down his boxers, releasing his cock out. She smiled as she wrapped her hand around it. "God, you're so big," she said. She kissed the tip, before wrapping her mouth around him. Dean groaned as he watched her suck him off.

"God, this feels amazing," he whispered. Sasha pushed herself deeper on to him, hearing all of her gags. She pushed her self off of him, making her look at him. "Fuck my mouth," she smiled. Seth growled as he took her hair in his hands as he pushed himself into her mouth, giving her rough strokes.

She gagged as she dug her nails into his thighs. She pushed herself off of him, catching her breath. He bent down as he kissed her lips. "Come here," he smiled helping her up. Sasha smiled as she held his hand, making him push her on the bed.

She giggled as he took her waist in his hands, having a firm grip before sliding himself inside. "Fuck," they both moaned at the pleasure. Sasha pulls him close to her, starting to kiss his neck as he moves his hips at a faster pace.

"Shit," she moans. "Don't fucking stop, baby." Seth smirked as he continued to give the two of them pleasure. "You feel so good, Mercy," he moaned as he continued to hold her waist.

She made small whines as he made kisses all around her neck, as she felt her release coming. "Seth," she whines. "Cum for me, baby," he groans in her ear. "Fuck, Seth. Harder. Please," she cried out digging her nails into his shoulder.

Seth smiled as he took the back of her neck, pulling her up to kiss him. Before they realized, they had both released at the same time.

They didn't pull away. Continuing to share the passionate kiss that they loved. Sasha finally pulled back for some air, but Seth wouldn't accept that. He pulled her back as she giggled. "Alright, alright."

Seth smiled as he kissed her neck, before getting off her, getting off the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed. Sasha was confused with his actions, getting up before putting her chin on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his waist.

"You OK?" She asked softly kissing his shoulder. He sighed and nodded. "I wish we could run away," he says. "To where?" She asks. Seth shrugs. "Anywhere. Just the two of us. No wrestling. No exes. No nothing. Just me and you. In paradise."

Sasha smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "It's gonna take us a while before we can get to paradise, Colby," she says. Seth turns around and looks at her. "I know. But you're worth it. Everything."

1,148 words

Here you go, Sam! Sorry if it wasn't long enough for you! Make sure to keep requesting!

~Chelsea💜💜