"make me happy"

the person who requested this story chose to remain anonymous. do not ask me who requested or else you will no longer have the right to request for your own stories.

She ran.

She ran so fast as if her life depended on it.

Wait. It did.

Her surroundings were dark and the faint lights weren't helping her see. She was panting and coughing, trying to find a way out of this dungeon. How did she get here in the first place?

"Rebecca," she heard softly. As if the tears on her face weren't already overflowing, the sound of her name made more fall. "Princess, you know you have nowhere to hide. Come back."

She saw at the end of the hall a door that was slightly ajar. Could this be? Her ticket to freedom was right there. She ran to the door and pushed it open, and closed it, before seeing a sight that made her freeze.

A man tied up to a chair, with bruises all over his body. The rope was wrapped around his upper body and his legs, and the chair had a chain to the ground. His clothes were cut and she could see the dried up blood all over him.

"Please, you've gotta help me," the man pleaded. Becky walked up to him. "What happened to you?"

"Those guys out there, they're crazy. They kidnapped me and started beating me," he sobbed. "They're gonna kill me. I've told them that I was innocent. Please, you've gotta help me."

Becky looked at the crying man in front of him. This could've been her. She could be the one tied up to the chair in bruises, and she would want help.

"Please. I have a wife," he pants, "and a son. His name's Zach. Please, he's my world."

Becky walked behind him and started undoing the ropes around the man, trying to set him free. They weren't going to be able to catch two people on the run. This was going to work.

Becky finished untying the man and he stood up. "Are you OK?" Becky asked him. He scoffed. "You're so gullible," he spat before taking his arms around her neck.

She screamed at the pain as he continued to crush down on her windpipe. "Who do you work for?" He screamed. His eyes had no color, meaning he already had the life sucked out of him a while ago. She coughed as she was having difficulty breathing.

Soon, a loud sound went off and the man released his hands off Becky as she started coughing heavily. She soon felt someone lift her up and she was met with the man who was the reason for starting all this.

"Princess, did you untie him?" He asked softly. "You kidnapped him as you kidnapped me," she sobbed. "He has a family and you're going to kill him like you're going to kill me."

"Is that what he told you?" Becky stayed quiet.

"Princess, he raped a woman in front of her son and then strangled the boy. He's nowhere near innocent."

Becky exhaled as more tears began to fall. "Please don't kill me. I swear I haven't done anything. I'll do whatever you want, just please don't kill me."

He looked at the sobbing girl in front of him and smirked. "Baby, I'm not going to kill you," he responded. Her sobs dialed down at the comment. "You're not?"

"No. Is there something that I don't know about and you deserve to be killed?" She immediately shook her head. "I swear."

He looked down at the man wailing in pain on the ground. An idea popped into his head, making him smile. "Princess, you said you'll do whatever I want, right?" She nodded as he reached down and kissed her temple.