{1} Makeover [Platonic Dukexiety]

Notes:
TSShorts!Anxiety (Andy) | Andy and Virgil are brothers (Andy being younger)

274 Words

Summary: Remus helps Andy with his makeup

×××

“Thanks for helping me out with my eyeshadow, Re.” Andy shuffled on the cracked stool, silently praying it didn’t fall over. Remus pulled out a handful of disastrously frayed makeup brushes from a bag on his nightstand.

“Oh no problem, Little A. Figured you didn’t wanna walk around looking like an old sick raccoon,” the Duke chuckled. Andy held back a smile at the insult. Remus smiled and pulled out a pallet along with a surprisingly clean brush, turning to the younger side and dusting the brush. “Close your eyes, look up, and hold still.” Andy patiently did as he said as the other worked. 

A few minutes later, Andy could hear Remus packing the brush away. “Alright, open ‘em up!” He blinked open his eyes to Remus holding out a handheld mirror to him. Andy smiled when he saw himself in the mirror, his eyeshadow was exactly like how he always wanted it.

“Thank you!” He exclaimed, taking the mirror and continuing to admire Remus’ work. Remus was about to respond, but jumped when Andy suddenly hugged him. The Duke smiled, hugging back. 

“You better go, kid. Remy’s probably gonna be back to pick you up soon.” Andy let go and once again glanced in the mirror before turning to the door. “Tell your brother I said ‘hi’!” Remus called after him.

Andy smiled, “Alright. See ya,” he waved and rushed down the hall. Long after Andy had left, Remus was still smiling. He was happy he got to do what he loved again- and with his old friend’s younger brother.

×××