𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

I try to open my eyes, but I can't, my head hurts a lot...

Suddenly I hear a loud noise-making me lead my head to the noise, but all is dark, I can't see anything, so I wait a moment and try to open my eyes.

After a few seconds finally, I open my eyes realizing where I am. I am lying on the floor of an alley, next to me, I can see some containers and cats in them. If I lean out I can see a normal street, with some food shops, restaurants, a toy shop... They were all shiny because of their colored lights.

After analyzing my environment I try to stand up, but a strong hurt in the back of my head doesn't let me complete my action, so I fall to the floor again. What a shit!

Once I see I can't stand up I crawl by the floor to arrive at the wall of the alley, giving me support to get up. On my way to the wall, I find a gold bracelet, it is a little wasted, it looks like someone used it a lot. I pick up the bracelet and save it to analyze it later. Finally, when I arrive at the wall, I get up from the floor.

After I am up, I try to remember what happened to me, but I find out don't remember anything.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"I curse kicking the container without much thought. A strong pain appears in my foot and spreads around my ankle. I make a massage to my feet and the pain, even if it is there, is much more manageable. 

I try to remember something again, but my memories don't arrive, with the last hope I grab the bracelet and start to look carefully, in the end, finding a name in it.

"Dai....? Who the fuck is Dai? It doesn't seem like a girl's name, so I have to suppose it's not my name, so if this isn't my bracelet, why am I having it?

Suddenly a headache comes to me, it is horrible, it feels like thousands of knives nailing in my head.

Then everything goes dark...

THREE HOURS LATER

"Oh my god... That hurt a lot" I wake up in the same dirty place and with the bracelet in my hand, then near me, I hear some steps coming up here, so I hide.

??: "Hey bro, I am bored, What do you think  if we look for some fun out here."

??: "Yeah dude, that would be funny."

Immediately I take a step back, but unfortunately, I collided with the container behind me making a loud sound and attracting the attention of the two men. FUCK! If this isn't bad luck, I don't know what it is.

??: "Hey Andrew, did you hear that?"

Andrew: "Yes Aden, It comes from there."

When I hear that, I start to run, they start following me. My feet start to hurt, and I am a little dizzy, I won't last longer up. Like I thought I finally fall to the ground and those men arrive stopping next to me and starting to grab me by the wrists.

Aden: "Finally a little fun, I am going to spend a good time with you little girl."

I start to panic when the man touches me I tremble, cry and try to get rid of it by force, but I am too terrified so is impossible for me to use all my strength.

Aden: "Oh pour little girl, you want to escape, you can do it, but, after I finish here..." He says with a lustful smile and his eyes roaming all my body.

He starts to take off my shirt leaving me in a bra, I am terrified, I want him to stop now, my heart hurts, and I don't know why these feelings are very familiar to me.

When he is going to take off my bra I hear some steps behind me, because I am lying on the floor I can't see who the person is, and I am not in the mood to be curious about whom the hell would walk down these streets so late at night.

Andrew: "Who the hell are you? Well, it doesn't matter... We are too busy here. If you don't want to get hurt just leave"

??: "Ehhh... So you think you can defeat me? A little shit like you, huh, don't make me laugh." The person says with a boring voice. Because of it, I could know he is a boy.

Andrew: "OK, if you say so!!!!" After he says that he runs towards the person, but I only hear a loud sound and a moan from the guy who ran after me. The other guy who was over me tries to escape.

To know who is my savior I turn to see him, meeting with some beautiful ruby eyes full of anger and frustration.

At this moment I know he is special and in the future, he is going to be a precious person to me.