𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒

Red, everything is red. There is a loud sound and screams from the hall.
The only thing I am worried about at this moment is my brother, I run the fastest I can to check out he's ok. My heart feels tight giving me a bad feeling, and I don't like it.

As I am walking I can see all the cells open and all the people that should be inside the prisons are along the hall. Finally, after a long walk, I arrive in front of my brother's cell. 

I can see my brother safe, trying to go to the hall. He is tired, so it's taking him a lot to stand up.

- Are you ok Dai? -I say worriedly.

- Yes, sis, it's nothing- he says trying to convince me and think himself, Dai is very bad at lying.

- Don't lie to me, you can't stand up.

- ......

- Tell me the truth Dai.

- OK... I can't stand up because of the wounds.

- What?! That's impossible-

(They broke the treaty, I will punish them all and they will regret it all their life) I thought clenching my fists of anger. Instantly an alarm sound snapping me out from my state of anger to focus on my brother. 

I help him stand up and we start running to see what was happening. We walk between some halls finally arriving at the large white door. I always stare at it wishing to be out of this place and living a pacific life with my brother. The strange thing is that the door is open, and it is the first time in 5 years.

When we go through the doors, my eyes hurt. The difference was huge, because, inside the building, everything was dark except the laboratory, but the time I spend inside it, my eyes were covered by bandages, and falling unconscious at the end of the session doesn't help. 

It's beautiful, the wind in my face, the sun, the leaves, and the grass under my feet. I smile at my brother because of the enormous happiness I am having at this moment, but suddenly, the face of Dai changes completely to a horror face and opens his mouth trying to say something, but I don't know what he is trying to communicate because I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head to fall unconscious and lose myself in the darkness of my eyes.