𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒

The sky is orange, showing the end of the day and the start of the night, when it gets dark and people start to return to their homes. The night maintains you away from curious people, and it is the only one who knows your deepest secrets. It watches you and accompanies you on the most dangerous adventures. But, you have to be careful, it could be the possibility that someone is watching you from the dark, which means even if the secrets are behind the dark, this could be misleading.

Talking about that, we are located in a very dark room, in the center of that, there is a kind of glass bucket filled with red liquid. Inside that, there is a person, we can't know if it is a man, woman, child, an adult, or an old person. It has long white hair and turquoise eyes. He is in a very strange posture because we can see he is face up. Next to him, there is an elderly man, he has white hair and a kind of stain on his front. He is wearing a scientist gown. Finally, there's another person in the room, but we can see it well, it is hidden in the dark of the room, the only thing we can discover of him is his voice, he has a very honeyed one, it makes you feel peaceful, but there's something in its tone that makes you feel as you cannot trust the owner of the voice.

"Do you think it's a good idea to let her do whatever she wants? I think it's better to stop her now until she discovers anything" Says the older man of the room.

"Kihara, everything is under control, you don't have to worry. Just continue with your stupid experiments and leave me alone" Answers the mysterious person.

"There aren't stupid, all these experiments will allow us to achieve level 6 at last. I have been planning this for 9 years after that stupid number 3 gave me her DNA sample." Complains the other.

"Yeah, whatever you say. If you don't want me to stop your project, just don't meddle in mine. I just want to have a little fun" adds this by raising his shoulders as a sign that he does not care what Kihara is saying.

Kihara is about to answer until the person inside the glass opens her eyes and looks at them with annoyance, the two of them immediately silent.

The albino closes its eyes again starting to talk "You can do whatever you want, after all, you are one of the most trusted agents"

"Of course my dear boss" The other answers winking and doing the soldier salute with a crooked smile.

"But" continues the albino"don't screw up my plans or there will be consequences," says with a voice that makes a shiver on the other two.

After that, the mysterious person leaves the room, leaving Kihara and the albino there.

"Do you think it's a good idea?"Kihara asks the albino.

"........ Let's just see how things go" answers ending the conversation.

During that meeting, separate by a few kilometers, we can see the protagonist of this adventure

During that meeting, separate by a few kilometers, we can see the protagonist of this adventure. Walking across the streets with a black jacket, black sweatpants, and sneakers. She has the hood on and his hands are in his jacket pockets. We can see the girl is a little distracted because she is bumping into other people while walking. Finally, she stops in front of an establishment full of neon lights of all colors. In front of the place, there aren't people but once she enters, a wave of heat is stamped against her, inside the local, there were a lot of people screaming and shaking money in the air. The girl goes even further finally seeing a boxing ring. 

After contemplating that scene that you see every day, a man approaches her, since it's difficult to see because of the none lights and the people, finally, she identifies him, it's Frank. He seems over 30 years old, with brown hair, blue eyes, a muscled body, and a smile that can conquer any girl. Except for our protagonist, she knows that that man is not what it shows. She has been getting to know him quite a bit, and she knows that Frank can be very dangerous. But, after all, he has been helping her a lot with her situation. He appreciates her and treats her as if she were his daughter.

 "Hello, Angel, are you ready for your fight?" asks the man.

"No, I have to change my clothes first" I answer.

"Ok, but do it fast. The fight is going to start in 5 minutes"

"Going" She answers.

Angel" POV

You listened well, as I don't remember my name, I decided that my new name would be Angel, the moment Accelerator said it, I instantly like it, and now I am using it. 

After that short conversation, I go to the changing rooms, I take off my clothes and put on a black top, black shorts, and golden boxing boots. After that, I pick up my hair in a high ponytail and put on my black and white boxing gloves.

I keep all my clothes in the locker and go to the ring. When I arrive, Don gives me the white mouthguard. I enter the ring and inside I see a tall girl, blonde, jumping as if she is preparing for the fight. Jasper, the presenter, holds the micro and lets us go into the center of the ring. The other girl stares at me as if she wants to destroy me, I just stay with a relaxed posture and analyze her. She is full of fury and I don't know why, I've never seen her in my life, at least after I lost my memories. Well, that doesn't matter now, I have to win her if I want that money. 

For the public, it could seem she will win because she is taller and stronger than me. But that doesn't matter, the important thing here is that the fury of the blonde will benefit me because she is going to attack impulsively letting me space to hit and win faster.

After Jasper presents us, the bell rings starting the fight, just a second later the blonde is in front of me with a right hook, I quickly elusive it and I punch her in the stomach making her back up. She comes running to me and I dodge it, getting out of her way, to then for later kick her in the back and make her fall. Before she gets up, I get on top of her, starting an avalanche of punches. Finally, the girl passed out letting me the victory of the combat and a generous amount of money.

When Jasper communicates my victory, I go to Ashley to receive my money leave the ring to have a shower and change again my clothes. After that, I head to the exit being stopped by Frank, he asks me if I have taken the money and wishes me a good night. 

I go out the local and continue walking across the streets, I am not sleeping right now because days ago I found out I have insomnia. That explains my dark circles so marked. I enter the supermarket and buy a donut, an apple, and some strawberry chewing gum, the chewing gum helps me not to go so hungry. I get out of the supermarket and start walking while I am eating my delicious apple. Likewise, I sit in a bank next to a vending machine a little dented on the right side. 

I have never been here, it's a good place, it's quiet and nobody is bothering. I stay here eating the apple and watching the sky, it's a shame that I can only see these few stars, I would like to see more, they are beautiful ad they give me a nostalgic feeling, I don't know why. And not to talk about the moon, it reminds me of the hair of Accelerator. I spend all night left in the bank thinking about the adventures that the future holds for me, imagining what my life was like before losing my memories and how precious the night would look if there were more stars.