Twice Inflamed on sale!!(Promo Over)

'Twice Inflamed' (Book 3 of the FORBIDDEN series) is on sale this week on Amazon.com store only. Link is on my message board and here's an R rated extract. 😜

🔥🔥🔥

I imagined his rough voice speaking degrading, filthy words to me, calling me his dirty little slut as his cock swelled inside of me. I used my vibrator like I wanted to use him and fantasized helplessly, biting my lip to keep from moaning out loud.

Jealousy burned inside me because it was Cole who got to hear that gruff voice and talk to him, gaze into his dark, deceitful eyes and then feel horny about it later.

"Jasper," I whispered and he was right there, crushing my breasts against the tiles, his cock pushing inside me so roughly and possessively.

It was so wrong of me. So very weak and shameful. So wicked. I'd just laid into Cole for this very reason and yet, I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop my thoughts from conjuring him up or my body from craving him. When I exploded with my climax, I braced one hand against the wall and gasped, trying to catch my breath. And when I finally came down from the high, I stood there in the shower and cried for a long time, knowing I wouldn't be able to go and face my husband just yet.

🔥🔥🔥