𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘

━━ the sun inside of him rageslike a wildfire, and he is gold,gold, gold

like a wildfire, and he is gold,
gold, gold.

BEST READ IN

background : white
font : times new roman/serif
size : smallest

WAR IS AN UNKIND PLAYGROUND FOR A CHILD.

    Luckily, TK-426 is not any child. Born into battle and weaned on violence, she is but a pawn in the tumultuous conflict spanning the galaxy. Personal beliefs have no place in a soldier, yet 426 still believes in one thing: she lives to serve. It is her purpose — despite the voice that slinks through the depths of her mind and tells her otherwise.

    Without the Empire and her squadron, she has no cause. And a soldier without a cause is not a soldier at all.

    But the young stormtrooper soon learns that purpose is a tenuous thing. When her squadron is stationed on Scarif for their first mission, she finds herself unable to do what they have trained her for since birth: kill rebels. She manages to scrape through the ensuing bloodbath with her life, but her comrades are not as fortunate. Suddenly, everyone she has ever known is gone, and she is once again a lonely cog in the machinations of a war.

    When a retrieval mission down on Tatooine turns into a massacre of innocent civilians, 426 is decided: rather than being known as a cold-blooded killer, it is better to be known as nobody at all.