The Beach. 4

Tommy wasn't a very good driver, I thought he was going to run over at least three people on the way to the motel. It was only about 15 minutes away from where we lived, and it wasn't too busy because it was still cold outside. It was the perfect time to get a room and stay down there. Just cool enough to where you have to wear a coat, but not cold enough to where if you don't have a coat you'll freeze. It was usually cold in England, so I had my fair collection of coats since I had moved.

I was excited to spend a couple days, with just Tommy and no one else. Even though we were minors and we couldn't do half the stuff we would want to with our parents. We could still go out and eat, and go to arcades, all the kid friendly stuff.

"You do that a lot" Tommy said pulling me out of my thought.

"I do what" I laughed back at him

"Sit there silently, thinking about anything and everything, quite creepy if I'm being honest"

Tommy looked at me and smiled. "What do you think about, I mean it can't be more interesting than talking to me" Tommy laughed at his own joke.

"Oh Tommy" I smiled at him. "A lot of things are more interesting than talking to you."

Tommy shook his head and smiled at me. I loved his smile.

Tommy's pov

Y/n always made dumb jokes about me, it was stupid, but cute. Kinda like her, and I mean that in every way.

I pulled into the motel we were staying at and parked the car. My mum said she would use my dads car while we were gone, for us to just be safe and all. Just the basics every parent tells their kids.

Y/n and I walked inside and waited at the desk for the desk lady.

"How can I help you two" The lady smiled at us. "Oh a room, two doubles" I smiled at the desk lady. "Just one night" She asked after grabbing a room key.

"Two, with the latest checkout if possible" Y/n answered for me. The lady smiled "Of course"

She told me the total and then I payed.

I was excited to spend a weekend with just y/n. Of course we hung out, about everyday actually, but it was different. When I wake up I'll see her, the last face before I go to bed would be hers. And the idea of that makes me extremely happy, I wonder if it makes y/n as happy as it made me.

Y/n's pov

Tommy and I made our way to our room for the weekend. It took Tommy about five minutes to figure out the key card, but he got it after about 35 tries.

I put my bag down and sat down on the bed, looking around the room for a few moments,it was quite a large room, the two beds were placed next to each other with about two feet between them, a dresser in the middle, across from the beds with a television on top. there was a closet across from the bathroom, where Tommy was now putting his bag.

"The rooms quite nice Tommy, you should've let me pay half" I smiled at Tommy. He shook his head at me and then sat down on the bed next to mine.

"Do you wanna watch a movie" Tommy asked picking up the remote from the bedside table. "Shouldn't we watch Harry Potter or something, I mean you are british." Tommy looked at me with a straight face. "Okay Wilbur"