Mother knows

Dedicated to a certain reader that wanted this chapter.

Ever been on a vacation with your milf of a stepmother? I was wet on the plane and went when we landed. Wet on the ride to the hotel and wet when we had to share a bed. Her breast always pressed against my back or sometimes her big ass would be pressed on my ass also.

"Hey sweetie I'm going to the pool want to join me?" She asked as she was getting her swim suit.  I of course said Yes. How could I not? This milf of a women was inviting me to the pool ,who wouldn't say yes?

As we walked down we changed into our swim suits and hopped into the pool. We talked about the ideas we had for other vacations.

At the end we left the pool and entered the private bathing rooms.

"There seems to be a long line let's just share one and we'll take turns." She suggested I agreed and entered the bathing room with her. There was two little chairs and two shower heads.

"Oh I think this might be the family room!" My stepmother said. She and I sat down on our chairs and used the detachable shower heads. I heard a gasp and from my peripheral vision I saw her aiming the water to her cunt. Oh gosh...she's masturbating in-front of me I was frozen. What should I do? I started aiming the water from my wet pussy. As soon as I gasped lightly she got up. She walked towards me and stood right in front if me. Her pussy was glistening with pre cum. She grabbed the back of my head and bucking her hips on my face.

" Ah oh yah right there you're making my clit feel so good!" She said as her thighs started trembling. Before she could finish I moved away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and  kneading her big ass while our nipples toughed and rubbed on each other as we were making out.

" We should continue this in the room." I suggested and she nodded.

At the room

" Oh yeah baby right there keep fucking me harder." She moaned as I was finger fucking her doggy style.

" Yeah you like fucking your step mommy's pussy. Go harder on the wet fucking pussy baby." She said throwing her head back. This was so fucking hot. I'm fucking my step mother right now. As I realized that I started getting more aggressive. I kept on spanking her fat ass making it red.  I grabbed her hair.

"This pussy is mine. Not my dads. Mine!" I said laying her down rubbing my pussy on her slippery wet one. She started gripping me hips and moaning.

"Ah fuck fuck fuck your going rough on me baby please don't stop. Fuck please make me cum!" She said. With that I went faster.

"Oh fuck mom! Mm fuck your fucking cunt is so good. FUCK!" I lifted myself, squatted, and started fingering myself making me squirt all over my mother.

"Mm oh shit." I moaned as I rubbed and bucked my hips here and there shooting little squirts. I looked down and saw that she had her strap on. She grabbed my hips and started fucking me fast.

"AH OH FUCK MOM YEEEESES YES YES YES RIGHT THERE FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME." I yelled as she started spanking my ass hard.

"You think you can pull my hair and spank my ass well guess what you fucking slut, I'm gonna fuck that pussy so hard you won't be able to stand up straight anymore." She said as she continued to pound me. And all I could do is moan. She was pounding me so hard I knew that the hotel staff was gonna tell us to keep it down.

" baby you're gonna make me come right? You're gonna make your mommy fucking cum right?" She said looking me. Fuck the women was so good at sex.

"I'll make you cum so hard. You won't need my dad anymore." I moaned. She chuckled and started moaning as she came.

"Oh my gosh yes! Feels so warm." she exclaimed. She took off the strap on and handed it to me. I made her get on her knees and face the mirror. I slammed her face on the pillow and started fucking her.

"Ah Ah Ah oh my gosh that feels so good! The dick is so warm from you pussy baby!" She moaned. To be honest with you I was in my own world. I was gripping her hips and fucking her as hard as I could. I started speeding up.

Fwop fwop fwop

Faster and faster. In and out and in and out

"Mmmm aaaah yes Ah you gonna make me cuuuum so haaaard!" She could barely speak as her tongue was sticking out her mouth.

"AH YES!" She started cumming making she pussy gush liquid. As it fell on the mattress I could feel it hitting and running down my thighs.

I stood her up and made her face the mirror. As she was looking at herself I started fucking her more.

"You like that? Look at yourself you little slut. Taking my cock so well. Taking it so deep." I said quietly to her. She was whimpering at this point and her eyes were rolled back. She kept her mouth open so I stuck my fingers in making her suck them.

"Oh yes daddy harder harder please!" I obeyed and went Harder. She started yelling and convulsing her knees have put on her and her legs were shaking. I grabbed my cig and lit it watching her rub her pussy more.

She crawled to me and started kissing me. It was sloppy but who cares.

"Are you satisfied?" I asked. She blushed

"maybe...yes." She wrapped arms around me and took a puff of my cigarette. I ended up putting out my cigarette and falling asleep with her.

How did I do tell me what you think and give me some suggestions on what to write next time. Don't be afraid to pm me an idea or pm in general ( you know what I mean ) love you guys bye <3