caught

I'll tell you one thing and one thing only I hate high school. But my homeroom teacher makes it much spicier. Meet Ms. Chiriko the hottest teacher in the school. Gosh what I would to spend a night with her.

I acked my things and started walking out of class. I turned the corner and started hearing some sounds coming from Ms. Chiriko's classroom. The sounds became louder as I approached it. That creeped through that door and there I saw it. A teacher fucking her student. I believe her name was Yuki. I think she was in one of my classes actually.

Yuki made these expressions of pleasure that just turned me on so badly. Fuck, she eyebrows would scrunch up and lift. Her moans would come out so fucking soft but sexy. I felt myself get wet at the scene. I looked at Ms. Chiriko. Oh that lady looked so appetizing. Her boobs would move as she trusted into Yuki. She would grunt and fuck her harder. I kept on staring at her as fucked her student. All of a sudden she's looking at me.

"Ah~ Ms. Chiriko please fuck me harder. Please let me take your whole length. Ah~ Mmm~" Yuki exclaimed. Ms. Chiriko just ignored her. She smiled at me just I just closed the door and walked away.

Next day

I ended up getting pulled away in class by Ms. Chiriko

'Meet me here after school there are some things we must discuss after school'

Finally that hour came. The bell rung and everyone was going home, hanging out with friends, going to school clubs. I opened the door and saw Ms. Chiriko sitting at her desk. She smirked and gestured me to sit down.

"You know why I called you here no?" She said walking towards me. Her hips swayed and I got wet.

"What you saw yesterday, I hope we can keep it a secret." She smiled.

"What's it in for me." I said smugly. She stopped her tracks and leaned towards me.

"What do you want? My dick? Me to fuck your pussy making you yell my name? Is that what you want?" She smirked. I nodded.

"Not here my place." I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We got into her car and just sat there.

"Put in the address." She said. I did and soon we arrived at my home.

I opened that door and let her in. As soon and I looked it and put stuff down she grabbed me and started kissing me. We went into the kitchen and started ripping each others cloths off. She set me down on the counter. I was bare naked with only my long socks on. She started kissing my chest and sucking on my nipple.

"Ah~" I moaned leaning my head back. All of a sudden she started to lick my pussy. I moaned out and started bucking my hips. She went faster and it just felt so good. I thought I was going to pass out.

"Fuck Ms. I'm going to cum. Ah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I said as I started shaking. My eyes rolled back and my body was giving out. She grabbed me by my hips and made get on my knees. She grabbed her dick as I opened my mouth. She put it my mouth and I started bopping my head up and down. I heard her breathing as it was getting heavier. I started massaging her balls. She grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. I was gagging as tears came out of my eyes.

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Swallow it all baby. Mm swallow it~" She moaned. She came in my mouth and I did what she asked and I swallowed it.

She picked me up and we headed to the living room. She threw me on the couch and started kissing me roughly. We moaned as we grinded on each other.

"Can you lay on your side?"I asked shyly. She nodded and layed on her side. I layed infront of her and lifted my leg. She grabbed it and inserted her dick into my pussy hole. That's when we started to fuck. She went slow why kissing me.

"Mm Mm Mm" I moaned into our kiss while she was thrusting into me. She started going faster and harder.

"Ah fuck baby you're so wet. Can you hear it slut?" She asked teasing me. She went even harder.

"Yeah baby take all that dick. Mm you like that huh. Answer me slut." She said lifting my leg higher.

"Yes Daddy. Yes I love your fat juicey cock. Please fill me with your cum. Please fill me." I said as I drooled and rolled my eyes back.

"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum daddy. Please can I cum?" I asked. She went faster.

"Cum for me you slut." She grunted. I came as soon as she came.

She sat up. Flipped me to face her and sat me down.

"Start bouncing bitch." She commanded as she slapped my ass.

I put her dick into my vagina and started bouncing. I kissed her and moaned into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she gripped my thighs. She moved her hands to my ass and started gripping my ass and spanking it. By know my cheeks were read. I loved it. I started bouncing harder and faster.

"Oh yah baby keep on like that. Fuck you feel so good." She grunted.

"Mm~ Ah~ daddy I'm gonna cum!" I said as she kissed me.

"Oh~ mmm fuck daddy!" I said as she thrusted into me as I started cumming hard.

"Oh yah baby~ fuck you made my dick cum so hard." She said as she forced my ass down on her dick.

I got off and watched her dick go limp.  We layed down and kissed.

"Daddy I think you won't need to fuck anymore students." I said. She smiled.

"Of course I have you now." She said as we started to make out.