She's a Dom!?

Sorry I've been gone forever a while. I hope you guys like this one byyye. This one is gonna be a very dominant one

(College everyone is 18+)
"This is the project and here's the list of your partners. Get to working your project is due next week!" The teacher exclaimed. I walked up to the list and I was partnered up with Rena, she was a social but somewhat shy and soft. She wore big round glasses and pretty simple baggy clothing. I guess you could say she was your typical 'nerd?'.

"Hey Rena How are you?" I said walking up to her desk. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

" What should the project be about?" She asked. "I honestly don't know I haven't really thought about it."

She looked at her phone and told me to put in my contact info. "We can discuss it at my place." She smiled and then sent me her address. We said goodbye and went on to our own classes.

As the day ended I grew a little nervous. I don't really go to people houses like that. I'm not really into partner projects. As I pulled up to her house I couldn't help but be amazed with how beautiful her house was. I got out and knocked on the door. She opened the door.

My eyes slightly widened as I saw her outfit. Tight upper thigh pajama shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt.

"Please come in." She said moving out the way. I stepped inside and shut the door.

"You can take off your shoes if you'd like." She looked back. I did so and followed her to her room upstairs. We started working on our project and the subject was going to be about certain plants. As we worked we got to a break.

"Hey is it alright if I could use your restroom?" I asked. She lead me there and went back. I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and left.

'Which door was it again? Oh this one!'

I opened the door and it wasn't her bedroom but a room with ordinary decor and dildos, vibrators, and all various sex toys in a open chest. I gasped and closed the door quickly. As I turned around she was there. She just stood there looking at me. Was she mad? Was she embarrassed? Oh no! Is she going to kick me out!?

As she made her way towards me I grew more nervous and maybe a little scared.

"I'm really sorry Rena. I thought that was your bedroom." She kept quiet and still approached me.

"To make it up I'll do the re-" She looked her lips with mine. She had her eyes closed. I was freaking out. I could see her knees touching each other as she was quivering a little.

"Let me fuck you." She looked at me straight into my eyes. I nodded and soon enough she sat me down in the rooms bed and took off my jacket. She started by kissing me and this time I closed my eyes. I could feel her tongue in my mouth as her hands traveled down my chest to my waist, and to my hips. She pulled away and gentle kissed my neck.

Time skip

I was in an embarrassing position right now. My legs were spread as wide as the could and Rena just stood in front of me. The cold air was always hitting my pussy. She started licking my labia as teasing. My hips bucked as I ached and itched for more. She started to lick my asshole as I rubbed my clit. She adjusted her strap on and looked at me.

"Start fingering your yourself slut." She command me. I hesitated but started rubbing my clit. I leaned my head back and held my leg. I started to enter my fingers inside. My eyes were rolling back as my fingers pumped in and out. All you could hear were my moans and the sounds of my pussy. Rena sat on the bed and looked at me pleasuring myself.

"Stop and come rides this dick baby." She said kissing me. I smiled excitedly and started to sink down. I started bouncing and moaning. Rena reached for my boobs and made me face the mirror. My back was to her now. I could see her eyes peering over my shoulder looking at me also.

"Rena I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck I'm cumming." I stopped bouncing leaned my head back on her shoulder.

"I didn't tell you to stop." She said looking at me. She lifted me up making me stand as she stood behind me. She inserted the dildo into my pussy and started roughly pounding me.

"Ah fuck Rena please slow down! I'm gonna cum!" She didn't slow down she had her fingers in my mouth and as she directed my face to the mirror. I looked like a little slut. My mascara was all over and I was sweaty. My boobs were bouncing uncontrollably. I moaned and moaned as that dildo went in and out my pussy. She reached around and rubbed my clit making me bent over.

"Oh fuck Rena! Please not there..you'll make me cum so hard!" And that I did. I felt so high. Did we stop though? No.

She was ballistic now. She laid me down and spread my legs. She started to eat me out sucking all my cum out.

"Mmm you taste delicious. Here have a taste." She kissed me. She started pulling on my nipples making me moan into our kiss.

"Hold your legs slut. I'm gonna fuck this pussy so hard! I'll fuck your asshole too." My pussy throbbed at her dirty talk. She slapped my pussy with her dildo and slowly lowered it inside. I could see myself taking every inch. She pulled out and slammed into my asshole.

"Aaaaah yeeees!" I yelled. I was going crazy as I tried fucking myself by moving my hips. She held my hips down and started pounding me. I was leaning my head back enjoying the feeling of the pounding. She grabbed hair and touched foreheads as we looked into each others eyes. We were panting and hell we couldn't stop. We kissed again entering tongue in each others mouths.  She started moaning as she was about to cum.

"FUUUCK" She yelled kissing me and slamming into my vagina.

"Oh fuck yes right there baby! Right there!" I squealed. She started rubbing my clit faster and faster.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna cum Rena fuck please faster!" She moved her hand to my neck.

"Oh yes! Mmmmm Fuck!" I yelled as my juices started gushing and my legs started shaking. She pulled out and my legs were still shaking as she started inspecting my clit and vagina.

I lowered my legs as I was panting. She crawled over and kissed me.

"You did good my love." She said pulling me closer. I smiled and fell asleep.

I'm honestly so horny after writing this. I'm literally so wet my it went through my panties and shorts. Someone pm me please tell me how wet you are. Maybe I could dom or sub