11 || 𝘣𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦

not me wanting to go back and make a change so koro sensei is alive in the story-
bruh it would be adorable, like imagine y/n and karma having him as a father figure.

Yachi sat nervously next to Kiyoko on the bus. She had gotten the information from Kiyoko last night and made sure to send it to y/n. But the bus was set to leave in 5 minutes and Yachi caught no sight of the h/c haired girl or her redhead friend. She fidgeted in her seat checking her phone for the 20th time in the past 10 minutes before switching her gaze out the window and staring intensely at the roads around them to see if y/n was anywhere. But much to her disappointment the h/c hired girl never showed up and the bus had started to slowly wheel away from the school. 

Yachi sighed in disappointment, she had really been looking forward to y/n coming. 

Out of the corner of her eye Kiyoko saw Yachis dis-hearted face, placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled, " If you're worried about this trip then you shouldn't be, I'll be with you the entire time." 

Yachis lips curled into a small smile as she nodded while squeaking out a 'thank you' . 

Behind them Nishinoya and Tanaka sat next to each other thinking very hard. They had gut feeling like they had forgot something  very important. They had facetimed each other the night before and helped each other pack their bags. 

"Toothbrushes?"

"Cheak." 

"Toothpaste?" 

"Check." 

"Underwear?" 

"Check."

"What about-"  Tanaka and Nishinoyas conversation was interrupted by a very distraught sounding Hinata complaining that y/n wasn't here.  

That was it! The two new additional club members weren't here! The sudden realization that one of their goddesses were missing caused an uproar.

"Stop the bus!"  Tanka yelled in distress while shooting out of his seat in order to get to the front of the bus.

"We have to go back!" Nishinoya backed his bro up and followed in pursuit. 

"Nishinoya, Tanaka! Sit down!"  Daichi yelled in retaliation to the two trouble makers. 

"OW! WHY ARE YOU BITING ME ?!" The bus driver had slammed the breaks  in shock of being bitten. 

"DON'T BITE THE BUS DRIVER!" Sugawara screamed while trying and failing to pull nishinoya off the poor scared for his life driver.

"DO YOU WANT US TO CRASH?!" Ennoshita yelled as he himself stood up to help pry Tanaka of the steering wheel.

"Tch. Idiot- WHAT THE FUCK?" Tsukishima hated it here. First He had to wake up at an extremely absurd time to even be on this bus right now, Second his senpais had almost just killed everyone, and now he could see a fellow first years smirking through the window.  But the moment he blinked again they were gone. Now all eyes were on Tsukishima for his very unusual outburst. Yamaguchi looked at his friend with his eye brows furrowed. 

"Are you okay Tsukki?" yamaguchi asked in confusion. 

"tch. shut up yamaguchi." 

"Well, thats not very ni-" 

"Well this is interesting..." 

"It seems they already forgot about us."

All heads in the bus were now turned to the back of the bus where karma and y/n were sitting, drinking there strawberry milk with amused smiles. Tanaka and Nishinoya were practically glowing. There other goddess was here, how she was here did not matter. 

"Y/n-san you came!" Hinata jumped in joy. 

"heh, thats what she sai-" Suga slapped the back of Nishinoya's head before he could finish his sentence. 

"W-where did you guys come from?!"  Dachi asked. 

"Secret~" 

--

Kiyoko's mood had darkened why was y/n here? She had made sure to not bring up the match around her or Karma's presence and only talk about it in the group chat which the two were still yet to be added into. To be honest she had no idea why she disliked y/n so much maybe it was cause she had a dangerous air to her that she wanted to keep away from her team , or perhaps that Yachi seemed to fawn over her breathing, whatever the case was the only thing she knew for sure was that she did not like y/n l/n...

but damn... she looked hella good in volley shorts. 

Y/n was wearing a lose black cropped top with her karasuno jacket over it with some damn sexy short volleyball shorts that really just made her ass very pleasing to look at. no doubt about it that karma had smacked it a few times.

anyway tanka and nishinoya had very conflicted feelings. 

They didn't know if they were blessed by god or cursed by the devil. To be honest they were leaning more towards cursed by a devil. As much of a sight it was to see y/n in those short volleyball shorts anytime anyone else even glanced in the direction of her ass (or really just her in general) they had an undying urge to beat said person to pulp. Then there was also Karma anytime they so much as their eyes lingered on her, Karma was there to give them looks that made them fear for their life. 

As the team approached the gym the sounds of squeaking shoes and volley balls slamming could be heard. The moment they entered Hinata was out on the court ready to play. Kageyama following closely behind. Yachi had fear laced in all of her features while karma and y/n had smirks on their face ready to torcher  new set of people. 

This was gonna be fun~

Should Mika and Suguru be love interests? 

Should I edit and make koro-sensei alive? 

lemme know! 

Love you guys <33