3 || 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 ?

"We're begging you, please take them in!!" the Karasuno club members could only stare in bewilderment

"We're begging you, please take them in!!" the Karasuno club members could only stare in bewilderment. The Principal and Vice Principal were bowing down to them asking a favor of them ?? what??

"ano, who?" Ukai asked, clearly not knowing who they were talking about since they came running through the gym doors screaming, which was highly unseen. They had bags under their eyes and they looked like they hadn't slept in days. And if Ukai was being honest, he actually felt bad for them.

"Akabane and L/n!" At their names Yachi perked up, they wanted Akabane and L/n to join the volleyball club?

"Well, two more players could be helpful..." Sugawara trailed off

"L/n-san's a girl!" Yachi couldn't help herself; she could just go on and on about L/n and the sheer admiration she had for her.

"Gomen sensei, but we already have two managers." apologized Daichi.

" well, you/we can have three!" Yachi and the Principals squeaked at the same time.

The volleyball club members all sent looks of confusion to the three. one, because the two older men were acting so desperate and two, because this was the first time Yachi was so vocal about something she wanted.

"i guess maybe-"

"if you take her in i'll forget that your first years spiked a volleyball atmy head."

"Deal."

"Daichi! you aren't the coach, you don't decide what happens to the group." suga scolded the other third year.

"Ukai, please, we'll give you a raise of... 7%!"

"deal." The group deadpanned. just like that?

Before anyone else could speak their minds about the situation the Vice Principal was running out the door, on his way to get the two trouble makers.

"thank you for agreeing to take them, we have forced them into 5 other clubs already but they always find a way to ruin it. "

"what did they do?"

"well... first we put them in the gardening club, but they cut the trees to look like middle fingers."

"Wait, that was them?!" cue Tanaka and Nishinoya rolling on the ground in laughter, earning them a smack on the head from their fellow second year Ennoshita.

"Well then there was the Thespian society-"

"We can tell our own tales, thank you very much" two voices cut in, which startled the group. when did they get in here? they didn't hear the gym doors open.

"yo~ Akabane Karma, call me Karma."

"L/n Y/n, call me your queen." She smirked, and in an instant nishinoya and tanaka dropped to their knees in front of the girl's feet. This girl was beautiful, a goddess, a queen, and oh boy were they about to simp for her.

"QUEEN, I'M TANAKA RYUNOSUKE! CALL ME TANAKA-SENPAI PLEASE!"

"AND I'M NISHINOYA YUU! PLEASE, CALL ME YUU-SENPAI !!"

Karma narrowed his eyes at the two desperate, and in his eyes, pathetic boys trying to get with his 'best friend'.

"sorry, she's taken." Karma snarled, hugging her from behind, his glare bearing into the two boys on the floor. his blood lust seeped out and spread around the gym like dancing fire, slowly burning each and every person but mostly tanaka and nishinoya. The entire population in the karasuno gym froze, feeling as if they moved even an inch they would burn to death.

"now now, don't scare them too much, love." Y/n forced her grin down, trying her best to play along with Karma, wanting to see how long they would believe the lie that Karma had told them. Karma reeled his bloodlust back in at the name and pulled her closer.

Tanaka and Nishinoya visibly deflated at the exchange.

"anyway... thank you have fun!" and just like that the karasuno volleyball team watched the principal run out the gym doors.

"that was weird right?"

"very."

"uh well let's focus on our new members.... where did they go?"

hi sorry this is so short ik im gonna post another update later today maybe around 3:00 hawaii time.any way thank you for reading <33