Intro

***

***

Jungkook's doe eyes stared back at her, "Are we still going to remember everything that we just saw?"

Everyone fell silent at his question and Aera looked back at them with a bitter smile, "No. I don't want to change anything that might ruin the future."

"Your future."

They all nodded at her answer and followed her as she walked back to the time machine.

She stepped on the circular metal platform and began pressing a bunch of buttons on her phone before the platform began emitting light.

Aera waves them goodbye.

The others stepped back a bit when they started to hear a buzzing noise from the platform and the light became brighter until it began to slowly swallow the girl.

Namjoon made eye contact with Aera and the young girl smiled at him as her body slowly disappeared into the bright light, but not before saying one last goodbye to one person.

Aera's smile still plastered on her face and adorable dimples on both of her cheeks. Then, he heard her last words.

"Goodbye...

Dad."

The story has ended right then and there, with Aera going back to the future where she belongs with the use of her time machine and time in 2013 finally began moving again the moment Kim Namjoon's future daughter leaves their timeline.

All are supposed to go back to normal with Bangtan, their CEO, and their dance instructor not remembering anything about their futuristic encounter with a person from the future but something wrong happens once again.

Aera thought that there was only one glitch with her time machine, but the girl was so eager to be able to use the said time machine that she didn't notice another glitch in the system.

Instead of only pulling her back to the future, Bangtan was also pulled by the time machine into the future. But, the only difference is that, instead of being sent to Aera's timeline, 2013 Bangtan is sent to the year 2021 instead.

Aera is going to get grounded for the rest of her life after this.

A/N: Before you continue reading this book, please read "Bangtan: Year 2020" and "She's my sister" first because this book is a collaboration sequel of those two books. They will help you understand the story better. 

Also, I know that there will be plotholes in the story but please ignore them.