02

***

***

3rd person

As minutes go by, both past and future versions of Bangtan had finally processed everything that just happened, and instead of panicking about the fact that they broke the rules of physics after time traveling, they just accepted their fate and ended up reminiscing about their past.

Even though having their past and future selves in front of them is a very unusual and scary situation to be in, there is nothing they can really do at the moment since their only means of transport through timelines is Bangtan's leader's future daughter who is nowhere to be found.

"Are we even allowed to tell you guys anything about the future?" Jimin asks and turns to look at his members.

RM crossed his arms and releases a loud sigh while keeping a firm gaze on their younger version while the other members shrugged in response not knowing what to do.

The leader's younger version clears his throat, "I mean, Aera told us everything about our future — well, about you. She didn't have any problems with telling us details about Bangtan over the years."

"Well, that's different," Suga tells him. "Aera had a reason to tell you about the future. She needed to do that to get back home and weren't you saying that she said you wouldn't remember a single thing about what happened?"

Their past versions nodded in response.

"Well, they're already here," V points out the obvious. "It would be kind of unfair if we don't share a little bit of information about our time."

JK nods in agreement with his member and so do Jhope and Jimin. The maknae hums, "I second that."

"I don't know..." RM is still wary of the consequences that might happen if they share information about their lives now.

Hoseok pouted, "Come on, future Joon! Think about it, what if this is our fate? What if we are actually meant to be here?"

"There's no such thing as actually being meant to travel through time and arrive in the future," Namjoon sighs, remembering his future daughter. "This is just a huge mistake — a universal mistake."

"That's why we have to use this as an advantage to know what we should do to get where we are," Taehyung calmly says while gesturing at their future selves with both of his hands.

"Um, I think we're all forgetting the fact that Aera — Namjoon's future daughter — just broke the laws of physics and so did we?!" Jin exclaims but nobody seemed to mind what he just said, already ignoring the discovery of time travel by an eighteen-year-old girl.

The future Bangtan then turns to their leader for an answer. Whether they can tell their past selves all the things that there is to know about their future or wait for someone — anyone for that matter, to bring everything back to normal.