03

***

***

3rd person 

Saying that meeting the past versions of Bangtan is a shock would be an understatement. First, TXT went silent and stood there like statues as they all stared at the younger versions of their seniors, all the Crystal members screamed at the sight of them — not because of fear but because of shock, thinking that they were only doppelgangers at first and the company was just pranking them. Last but not least, Sejin was mortified to see not seven but fourteen Bangtan members, he thought he was just hallucinating at first because of exhaustion but then after a few minutes of talking with RM, they finally understood the situation.

"We booked two more rooms for our guests," Sejin tells the others as he leads the groups through the hallways of the floor where they had booked every room for their artists. "Don't worry about other people either, there are guards stationed at every emergency exit and elevators so you can walk around as much as you'd like but please be careful with the time."

TXT and Crystals are already sent to their rooms by their own managers, saying goodbye to the past version of Bangtan who are overwhelmed by everything that is happening.

The concert venue is hours away from their dorm buildings, the company decided to book a hotel floor for their artists knowing that they will most likely be too exhausted for a long trip back to their dorm building.

"I suggest we take our past selves to sleep in our own rooms," Jin suggests to his members once the other groups vanished into their own hotel rooms and their manager going back to the other managers with him.

The members are partnered up into a room since other groups are occupying the other rooms on the floor with one member getting to sleep in his own room.

RM nods in agreement, "Let's get settled first and meet back in our room so we could continue to talk."

Mumbling agreements, everyone began dragging their past selves with them to their designated rooms. RM and Jin take their younger selves, Jhope and Jimin take their younger selves, V and Suga take theirs, and JK takes his younger self to his room.

"I can't believe we can afford to stay in a hotel like this," Taehyung says in awe the moment they got inside of the room that their future selves will share.

His older self grins with pride, "Right? Wait till you see the collection of branded clothes I have back in my penthouse."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "You have your own penthouse?!"

"We do."

While the two Taehyungs are too busy gushing over about how famous and rich they are now, finally being able to buy whatever they wanted, the two Min Yoongis silently take over the other side of the room. There are extra beds under the beds where they can just pull out for their other selves to sleep on.