Request Page (But Longer)

Rules:

No smut

be respectful

check if your idea was done before requesting

Give some details in requests

The point of this is to have chapters about trans reader related things. 

transguy, transgirl, enby, demiboy, demigirl, demigender, genderfluid, genderflux, agender, bigender, trigender, ect.

Please add the pronouns you want me to use.

You can add sexuality if you want, otherwise it's unlabeled.

And here is the list of fandoms I can write about.  There are also prompts that you can just ask for:

Marvel

Loki comforting the reader after a hard day.

They are preparing for a meeting/party and the reader is in gender panic.

Natasha see that the reader is uncomfortable and decides to approach them about it.

Tony is creating your new suit design with your input and after a discussion he kinda get's tipped off that you're trans.

When Bucky finds out you're trans he has to take a moment before coming back with a very large hoodie and hot cocoa.

After introducing yourself as a new member of the avengers, you lock yourself in your room and breakdown because you're still closeted.

You're trying to spar and Wanda looks through your head while fighting. You push her away and decided to take a walk.

Clint gives you makeup advice and overtime you become more and more feminine. The team realizes that you're transitioning and support you without confrontation.

Banner despite both of your protests is now your therapist thanks to Tony and you decide to go with it after getting locked in a lab with him.

Thor brings you to Asgard and you find that everyone is willing to express themselves the way they want and he brings you to a place so that you can do what you want too.

You have actual wings out of your back and Sam is trying to help you make a suit. With a few adjustments it's workable but what he doesn't realize is that it gives you extreme dysphoria.

Percy Jackson

When you join camp and are put in your cabin you realize that no one cares about gender and that cabins aren't split up for boys and girls. Every cabin has it's own mixed up family and you find it wonderful. 

You get hit by a rouge gender swap spell from a Hecate child and it make you happy. After exchanging words with the camper you become friends and you guys make plans to make the spell permanent with the help of Chiron's knowledge.

You escape on the Argo with the 7 when the two camps start fighting. (This would turn into more of a book if you wanted.)

Fandoms/material without prompts:

Ranger's Apprentice

Inheritance Cycle (Eragon ect.)

Undertale/Deltarune

The Hunger Games

Avatar the last Air Bender

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Harry Potter 

Kane Chronicles

Magnus Chase

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)

Legend of Zelda (Botw or Skyward)

Star Wars 

The Mandalorian

Voltron

BHNA

Deathnote

Naruto

Critical Role: Campaign 3, Calamity

Mulan, and other Disney movies

The Unwanteds

and then random stuff

Eon/Eona

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flammel

Artemis Fowl 

Magic the Gathering

Spirit Animals

Warrior Heir

Hatchet

The Way of Kings