[6] Want A Drink?

Requested: SimpleTimes1

Warnings: Drug use on reader, slight crazed-protective Hange

Words: 648

---

You were ordered to go on a mission, but the moment Hange heard about the news she dread it. She didn't want you going on that mission no matter what. She wanted to find you, see if she would be able to persuade you. She ran into in the hallway, and she pulled you into her room, closing the door behind you.

You were confused, you needed to get ready, it was orders that couldn't be disobeyed. You looked up at Hange, but before a word could come out she was speaking.

"You can't go." She said.

You couldn't believe your ears. She didn't want you to go? Why did she think you were safe from the consequences? It was an insane suggestion. You burst into laughter. She looked down at you astonished. You found her words to be a joke. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you joking?" You said. "You know, more than anyone other than Levi, that I can't just up and leave an order."

She winced, feeling foolish thinking you would follow her every word without thinking about the reality of the situation. She clenched her fists, sighing in defeat, but she couldn't let you go no matter what! She pushed you against the wall.

"Not if you are sick of hurt." She said.

You cocked any eyebrow. "But I am healthy."

She giggled. "Of course. Do you want a drink before you get ready?"

"Um," You rubbed the back of your neck. "Sure, I guess."

She turned her back to see, looking down at the cup, and looked over at the small powder she left out. A drug. A type of drug to sedate you, to keep you away from the mission. She secretly sprinkles some into the cup, and looked back at you with it in hand.

"Here you go."

You drink from the cup, placing it down you began to become dizzy. You clumsily walk to the door, but missed the handle by inches. She walked up behind you, taking your hand. She bent down to your ear, her lips barely centimeters away.

"You. . .don't look so good."

You looked at her, your eyes barely opened. "Hange? What was in the water?"

"Nothing," She smiled, laying you down on her bed. "Just your survival. I'll let Levi know you won't be attending the mission." You looked at her, your grip of her shirt slowly became weak. "Goodnight, Y/N."
She kissed the top of your forehead. You were long out.

***

"Levi!" Hange sang.

Levi looked over at her, his arms crossed, eyes squinted. "Hange, where is L/N, she's late."

Hange frowned. "Unfortunately, she won't be able to make it. It seems a illnesses has taken its toll on her."

"Tch," He got onto his horse. "Some shit. Let's go, L/N won't be joining us. We can't waste anymore time."

He rode off, and Hange stood their with a mischievous smirk.

"A job well done." She sang to herself, her hands on her hips. "You won't be leaving me so quickly, Y/N."

---

You woke up, Hange standing over you. She were still weak, but were able to gain reality back. She smiled down at, and laughed at your angered expression.

"Hange! Are you nuts?!"

Hange frowned. "Maybe, but does that change the fact that you shouldn't go against my word."

You hissed. "It was a mission!"

"That could've killed you!"

You looked at her in silent.

"But don't worry, you're safe, here, with me." She stroked your cheek. "Okay?"

"Okay. . ." You sighed. "Hange."

"Good!" She cheered. "We are still on good terms, now wait here. I'll get some food for us."

You watched her leave again, and you laid back onto the bed. You looked at the ceiling, and counted sheep until you were back to sleep.