Why?

3rd pov.

"Hey hey!" A voice shouted as the door slammed open. Everybody's eyes went to the door but looked back down. Himiko pretended to be sad and walked around the L.o.V bar. "Aw, no one missed me...." Himiko fake-pouted as she sat down on end of the bar table. "Apple juice please, the way I like it! Um, please." She said as she leaned over and gave a toothy smile. Kurogiri went to the back and came back with a bottle of apple juice and Hibiki (a Japanese whiskey) . He opened the bottle, poured the tiniest bit of Hibiki, put a straw in it and gave the bottle to Himiko.  "Thank you, Mister Kurogiri!" She exclaimed as she took the bottle and began drinking. "Anybody got a cigarette?" Himiko spun around and ran to the door. "Jin!" Himiko shouted happily as she tackled Jin in a hug. "I have one." She said as she let go and pulled out a pack of Seven Stars. Jin looked confused and said, "Since when did you smoke?" Himiko quickly went to explain. "I don't, I keep them for you." She said as she handed the box to Jin. "Thanks." He said quickly and walked out to light it. Himiko turned back to finish her drink, but remembered that Jin didn't have a lighter so she walked out the door and found Jin leaning on the wall, scrambling through his pocket for a lighter.  "Sorry, I got you a lighter, too." She tossed him the small cylinder and went back inside. "What time is it Mr. Kurogiri?" Kurogiri looked at his wristwatch and replied. "2:16 P.M, Toga." Himiko recalled memories of Izuku and her. Her daydreams were interrupted by Tomura. "WAKE UP, I DON'T PAY YOU TO SLEEP." Himiko jumped at the sudden shout. "Wait, you don't pay us at all." Himiko said, but he had already walked away. Jin was back inside so Himiko walked over to him. Himiko stood before him and looked at the floor. "Can we talk?" She asked, looking up enough to see his face. "Sure, no." he replied and walked to a different room with her. Himiko pulled her hairbands out, knowing Jin wanted to play with her hair. Himiko told the story of her and Izuku as Jin listened and played with her hair. "I miss him, my Zu zu." Himiko said as she cried silently. Jin gave her a hug from behind. "But he's probably forgot about me." She sobbed. Jin handed her a mirror to see her new hairstyle. Her bangs were swept to the side, her two strands of hair usually framing her face were braided and pulled back behind her head, the rest of her hair down. She picked up the mirror and stared in awe at herself. "Wow.." She squeaked. Just then she remembered something. Ochako! She can help me! She thought. She jumped up, hugged Jin, and ran out the door.