Weirdo

Toga pov.

"Bye-Bye!" I yelled. I just saw a boy my age sitting and petting my cat, so I asked him if it was cute. "Cute little kitty." But, he just stood there looking at me, observing me. His face was kinda funny-confused, so I let a little laugh out. I was in someone else's body so no one would recognized me, even though no one would, no one would recognize the six-year-old girl that had ran away so many years ago. Anyway, the boy had spiky blond hair, red eyes, and a muscular form. I looked like this weird girl. I had long brown hair, blue eyes, a round face, a really skinny body form, a black t-shirt with a picture of a galaxy on it (my favorite), Black boots that go up to half of my calf, denim short-shorts with fishnets, and my favorite knives (black handles and holographic blades). I only drank enough blood to last about three hours so I ran off. I ran to a different alley to get out of my clothes and drink more blood - only enough to get me to my house though - and put my clothes back on. I grabbed my knives and my phone and ran to my house. I fumbled for my house key, found it, unlocked the door, and ran inside. Once I had closed the door, I went to my room. "*Sigh*" I put my earbuds in and pull out my phone to play music. I put on Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez. I walked to my mirror and took off my clothes so I could change back to myself and watched myself melt. I was back. "My friends don't walk they run, skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun, poppin,' poppin' balloons with guns, gettin' high off helium, we paint white roses red."  I sang as I took out my buns and let my blonde hair fall. I walk around my room in my skin suit (I wear it under my quirk in case I run out of blood and have to change back) and try to find my big All Might hoodie. Once I found it, I went back to my room and got the rest of my needs for my shower. I turned the water on, undressed, got in, washed, had a secret karaoke session, turned the water off, dried, got dressed, blow-dried my hair, put it up in a back ponytail, gathered my stuff, took it to my room, and threw it in my hamper. I looked down at my hoodie and thought of Izuku. "I miss him." I sighed as I looked back up and grabbed my phone to play more music but changed my mind and went to my kitchen. I opened my fridge and pulled out rice and sushi. Then I strutted to my drawer to get chopsticks. I sat at the table and ate my dinner in silence. Once I finished I rinsed my dishes and put them in the dishwasher. We had just finished middle school today. Izuku and I were supposed to go to Aldera Junior High together, but I had to leave due to my Quirk before the end of elementary school. I thought of Izuku again, His soft, fluffy green hair, his big confident eyes, his amazing personality, everything. I soon let the thought leave and went to bed. 

SPLASH! I woke up and I was falling into dark water. I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by blood. I was in an ocean, bleeding. I tried to swim in it but I couldn't. I opened my mouth to scream, just to release muffled sounds and bubbles. I looked down and there was a ship wreck. I swam downwards to enter the ship, and as soon as I went into the crack in the side, I could breathe underwater. Inside, there was pictures. I picked one up and flipped it over so I could see it: It was of Izuku and me, so was another, and another. All of them were pictures of me and him. I let them go and they floated to the floor of the boat. I saw a mirror in the corner of my eyes so I swam towards it. I looked and I saw reflection. I was wearing a torn dress and my hair was down, floating around my head. Cuts were all over me, so no wonder there was blood around me when I fell. The mirror changed. It changed to me when I was a child, I was still in the same dress and my hair was still down, but I was younger. About five. My parents came into the picture and started braiding younger-me's hair. Younger-me looked happy, though. Like I never had any stress, like dad didn't hurt me every time he was drunk, like mom cared whether or not my siblings hit me. My siblings came too. My younger sister hugged mom around her calf, my  three older sisters joined in on braiding my hair, and my brother playing with his clothes. We looked so calm, so natural, so NORMAL. I turned away so I didn't have to see such a happy family. It could have been like that. THEN I HEARD THEM. They were laughing, laughing! "Ha ha! Daddy, look! Dolly is having fun at her tea party, isn't she?" Anzu (my little sister who would be 10 now) asked. (my siblings names are Anzu a female who would be ten, Himari a female who would be 17, Keiko a female who would be sixteen, and Neito a male who would be 12, he's been adopted into the Monoma family because of issues. Suddenly the mirror faded away, and I began to be dragged out of the ship.

"Goddamn! *sigh*" Just a dream. I decide to get dressed and go to work. I work to jobs, I'm a blood-stealer for the L.o.V, and I'm training in martial arts. I brush my teeth and hair, put deodorant on, change into a tight undershirt with a cream colored cardigan over it, a pleated dark blue miniskirt, black knee-high socks, a sailor collar, and a big neck piece. The neck piece is blue with teeth on it. Now my hair. I think as I grab hair bands from my mirror and start twisting my hair into a bun, pieces of hair sticking out as I finish my other bun. I'm ready. 

                ----------------------------Time skip brought to you by me----------------------------------