Happen

"NOOOO! Please Mommy, I need Himi'! We need to find her!" Izuku screamed as he wrestled his way out of Inko's arms. "Baby, Himiko is okay. I know it hurts but please bare with me." Inko tried as she watched Izuku cry and scream for his best friend. Izuku looked up with sad eyes and tears streaming down his face.                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringgg. The school bell had just rang, announcing the end of the last day of middle school. "*sigh*" I wish Himiko was here. Himiko and Izuku had always laughed and that when they graduate from middle school, they'll pull the biggest prank on the principal. Izuku chuckled to himself at the thought of his best friend and him pulling a prank on Mr. Hoshi, their principal. But, when Himiko came to mind, he stopped dead and imagined what she would look like now. Her blonde hair either up in clean, tidy buns or down in a loose mess with her moon bangs covering her forehead, her jumping up and down and grabbing his hand, pulling him to get ice cream to celebrate the successful joke.  Her beautiful golden eyes filled with excitement and happiness, her pulling her phone out of her pocket and running around a corner so she could take a picture of the angry principal without getting caught. Izuku snapped out of it and walked out the door to the outside world. Izuku saw Katsuki and ran up to him to ask how his day was.         "Kacchan! How was your day?" Izuku asked politely. Katsuki pushed himself off the wall and stood straight. "Good." he answered gruffly looking down at the smaller teenager. Katsuki was Izuku's second best friend, Himiko always coming first - even though she's gone. "I'm gonna go, but see ya tomorrow!" Izuku said already walking away. Even though he was acting happy, Katsuki could see the sadness in Izuku's eyes. He must miss her again. Katsuki thought as he walked towards home. The whole walk home he thought about who Himiko really was, who she was, not who she used to be, who she was now. Katsuki came home and went straight to his room. I want to know what's hurting him so bad. He thought as he lay down on his bed. Eventually, he got up and sat down at his desk, and looked up Himiko Toga. He knew her name because Izuku usually went to him to grieve and cry for her. His computer showed a little girl with blonde hair, fangs, moon bangs and a crazy smile on her face. Himiko Toga, age six when she went missing. DOB: August seventh 2003. Current age is seventeen years old. If found, please call 1-1-0 to report sighting. Quirk unknown. Gold eyes, blonde hair, pale skin and fangs. Weight when she went missing: 52 lbs. 45 inches tall. Sex: female. Last sighting: Kochishi -Kuni Park.               Katsuki was crying at this point. He lay down on his desk and cried hard. "Why did this happen to Izuku?" he asked himself as he sobbed silently. I am going to find this Himiko Toga girl and bring her to Izuku. He thought as he cried, worried for this girl and Izuku. Katsuki was exhausted and soon fell asleep on his desk. He woke an hour later to his mother yelling to him. "KATSUKI! COME HERE!" Mitsuki yelled. He reluctantly got up and (sTumBleD tO ThE KItcHeN) went down stairs and looked at his mother sorting through letters  from the mail. "Will you get me a glass of water please?". "Moooom. I was sleeping." He whined, just to receive a slap on the head. "I said 'please'." She continued with a glare. Katsuki got up and ran cold water, got a cup, put it under the faucet and shut the water off. He brought it to Mitsuki and sat down at the table. "Katsuki, why is your friend sad? Did you do something to him?" Mistuki questioned suspiciously before taking a drink of her water. "No, I didn't do anything to him mom, he misses his friend." He answered. "That Hinako girl?" Mitsuki continued. "Himiko." Katsuki corrected, feeling defensive for a girl he doesn't even know. Mitsuki leaned back in her chair and put down the mail.  "He hasn't seen that girl since they were six. If we're being honest, she's probably dead, Katsuki. I mean, she's been gone for eleven years." Katsuki stared at her. "Mom, she's not dead, she is alive and well. I know it." Katsuki's voice was stern and confident, but every inch of himself didn't believe a word. Mitsuki sighed and leaned forward. "Katsuki, imagine this: a six-year-old girl running away with no known quirk to defend herself with. Running away in Musutafu, Japan-a quite dangerous place, with all these sketchy people and dangerous quirks- is impossible to survive at such a young age. Someone could easily just pick her up and-" "NO." Mitsuki was cut off by Katsuki yelling and crying at the same time. "Please, I have to find her for Izuku, it's driving him mad and he needs her." He continued, wiping a tear from his cheek just to have another one trail down it. "You're soft, Katsuki." Mitsuki said, disappointed. Katsuki didn't care, his best friend was going to be happy. He got up and put on his shoes. "Where are you going?" His mother asked. "A walk." he replied gruffly, still crying. Mitsuki just picked the mail up and continued to sort. He walked down the alley, wanting to just find someone to help him. But instead, a black cat ran to him. Katsuki bent down to pet the cat and put his hand on the cat's back. The cat moved slowly under his hand and purred loudly. "Cute little kitty." a voice giggled. Katsuki stood up and prepared for a fight, just to find a girl. Her hair was long and brown. Her eyes were blue. She looked so innocent, but then she smiled, she smiled. A huge grin spread across her face. She danced away giggling as she started to melt away, forming a silhouette of a womanly body and sprouts of hair on either sides of her head. 

"Bye-Bye!"