Introduction

KONNICHIWA MINNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!!
Here's the new new new story. Yes, I have a lot of new stories.
Here's the introduction! So just want to tell you pancakes that I'm making a lot of stories because of the ideas that come... In my head :3 so yeah. Soul_Sympathy has changed her profile and cover pic finally! (In background: It took a while to convince her) So YE. I'll start this story very soon! Maybe tomorrow... And I'm making another new story. I'm asking everyone who reads and watches Fairy Tail to draw or design a Fairy Tail picture and do #FairyFanArt @Nalu_Shipper_ so I can post it on each chapter I make in the next book : Konnichiwa Natsu-san. Yes, the name is lame. But some Fairy Tail fans thought Fairy Tail must be lame due to the name. But guess what? Their now a Fairy and a part of our guild and they love Fairy Tail. I'm getting kind of off topic because I'm tired. Sorry. I do slow updates due to school and stuff. Sorry about that also, but I have no control over that. And comments if you do want to. Also once you tweet your design or drawing other authors can use them with your permission of course and I'll pick ten drawing and designs and I'll do a contest.
Rules for commenting and stuff:
*Think about what your gonna say before you say it.
*Be nice.
*You can suggest or say criticism.
*When you use foul language try making it clean.
*I like candy...
I'll keep adding to it. :3
Enjoy the story!