03

"WHA- Natsu and Gray are cute! But how?" The men of Fairy Tail stated at they looked at the two, switched gendered, Natsu and Gray. "Cute our ass! We're girls!" The two said with venom in their voices while glaring at the men. "Feisty!" A few of them men said. "I like it!". "Who knew how much perverted the men are in the guild." Natsu said. Gray nodded in agreement then stopped. "Ooh, Lu-Chan! You got muscles!" Levy said to Lucy. The used to be girl, blonde guy started tearing up. "I-I'm not a cute girl anymore!" Lucy said and starting crying. "Natsu and Gray aren't gonna suit ya two anymore since your girls now." Master said.
"Gramps what are you thinki-"
"Summer (A/N:Natsu means summer but ye.) and... Graynola Bar?"
"What the heck Gramps!" Gray said. "Fine. Then what about... Icicle Pop?" The Master suggested. Gray gave up. "Summer is okay.." Natsu said. "It's temporary right?" Natsu asked. "Nope. You casted a spell that cannot break unless you die." Master Makarov stated. Everyone in the team heard that and melted. "I can't wear cute dresses and stuff anymore!" Lucy complained crying harder.
"WHAT IF JELLAL SEES ME LIKE THIS!?" Erza screamed, breaking down.
Imagination~
Jellal looks at the new Erza. Then he turns away. "Sorry, I'm not interested in guys." Jellal said and walked away. Erza literally died right there.
End of Imagination~
"I WONT BE ABLE TO TRAIN IN THIS BODY!" Natsu yelled. "Yes you can, Natsu, you just need to adjust having smaller muscles and stuff." Happy said. Suddenly Natsu hid his chest. "Dammit.".
"It seems like me and Natsu are gonna start dealing with periods and stuff now." Gray said.
"Yeah, that sucks." Natsu said.
All the girls looked at Natsu and Gray like 'Why the hell would you talk about that in public?!' Look. "Uh, let's change the subject! Lucy, Erza!" Master said. "Your new names will be Laurence and Ezra.".
"OOH, OOH, YEAH! SHAKE YA BOOTY, WHOO! SO COOLL!" Sing, shouted someone entering from the front doors. And it was no other than... Laxus! DUN, Dun, dun! Just kidding. It was actually Jason from Sorcerers Weekly. Jason took photos of the new team and headed out listening to his Music Lacrima. Then he slammed shut the front guild doors. Everyone just blinked. "OH MY MAVIS!" The team said.
--To Be Continued--
_________________
Hoped all of you enjoyed!
I'll be sleeping in meh cozy bed now that I have finally finished updating ;3
Mata ne~!