05

Hope you enjoy the new chapter! :)
_______________________________

"Levy!" Laurence said happy. Levy blinked. "Eh.. Do I know you?" She said confused. "It's me, Lucy." Laurence said. "Lucy?!" Levy said surprised. Levy looked at the girl with pink hair, knowing that it was Natsu and then whispered to Laurence/Lucy, "Natsu's doings again?". Laurence/Lucy nodded. Levy sighed. "Let's get this fixed!" Levy said with determination. "Yosh!" Laurence/Lucy cheered. Levy with confidence slid into a seat and settled with her books, notebook, glasses, and more. Droy and Jet started cheering her on. "GO LEVY, LETS GO LEVY, WHOO!" They cheered as everyone started to look at them as a sweat drop emotion happens. Then Elfman joined the cheer squad. Cana went up to the three cheerleaders and went 'Hmm'. "You know what would be perfect?" Cana asked. The three stopped cheering and looked at Cana. "Cheerleader outfits!" Cana said, randomly pulling three overlarge cheerleader outfits. The three looked at each other and agreed to wear the outfits. Once they got the outfits on, they started cheering again. All the girls of Fairy Tail looked at them in horror. Levy suddenly jumped from her seat. "I THINK I GOT IT!" She yelled. The team of Natsu gathered around Levy. "Really?!" They all asked. Levy nodded. "Now, time to change you guys back." She said grinning.
"THANK YOU LEVY!" The team said.

--TO BE CONTINUED--