Chapter 37 || Distraction

<A week later>

{Y/n POV}

It's been a week since I was given this new power. I made great progress on it. I could finally turn invisible at will. But the only problem is that I'm still blinded when I do turn invisible, unfortunately I still can't make one part of my body invisible just yet but I haven't given up yet.

It's been really hard to use this power without someone teaching me, so I blindly do everything in my power to make it work. I only have a week left until the next phase of our plan happens.

<A week later>

{3rd person POV}

It's been a week and (Y/n) had great control over his invisibly quirk. He could finally make one part of his body invisible, which the others have been surprised at how fast (Y/n) was able to control his new quirk. Except All for one, which he said was probably because of how complex his original quirk is.

But right now the (h/c) haired male was flying to the base. He told his teacher that he was going to meet a friend, his teacher agreed and now he was close to the base.

Then (Y/n) spotted his boyfriend, Keigo was sitting on top of the building to their base looking around, he was looking for his (h/c) haired boyfriend. Then he looked up at the direction where he was at. Keigo quickly turned into a cheerful expression, then (Y/n) landed besides Keigo. "Hey." (Y/n) waved at Keigo. Keigo waved back, "are you ready for this?" He asked, the other male just nodded. "Okay then, get ready."

They walked to a door leading back inside to the building.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Everyone remember the plan right?" Shigaraki asked, everyone nodded. "Okay, don't fuck up, because if you do I'll turn you to dust." "I suggest Keigo and (Y/n) to put on their costumes." Kurogiri told the two winged males. "Yeah go put them on." Shigaraki said with his raspy voice. So the two winged males went to the bathroom together to change.

They were both okay with changing infront of each other, I mean they had sex together. But (Y/n) was always embarrassed with his body, so Keigo would comfort his boyfriend by saying "Looks like the gods were having a good day making you~", he said winking at the other male. (Y/n) looked away, a blushing mess. Then he continued to change, "man, you should be a model, because I can't take my eyes off of you~", Keigo would always flirt with (Y/n), yet when the other male would flirt back Keigo would be the blushing mess.

Well after they were done changing they left the bathroom.

Keigo had a black hoodie with black pants, black shoes and black gloves.

The same goes for (Y/n), buy for his hoddie it was dark enough for no one to see his face.

"We're ready." Said Keigo. Then everyone else were preparing themselves for what was going to happen.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Remember, you and Dabi will make a distraction for us, try not to get caught." Shigaraki tells the two. They both nodded. "Now Kurogiri will you take the two across the city," Kurogiri did just that. Dabi and (Y/n) were on a rooftop of a building. "So...how do you want to do this?" The (h/c) haired male asked the black haired male. "I say let's go all out." Dabi said as a blue flame appeared above his palm. The other shrugged and said "okay."

(Y/n) made his wings invisible, making it impossible for anyone to recognize him. Dabi set fire to some buildings, one was under construction so it was mostly made out of wood. Which made the fire to spread quickly.

(Y/n) glided down to the ground. A bunch of people were on the street. He crouched down, he placed his hand on ground.

People watched in curiosity, unaware of the building burning in the inside. (Y/n) focused his energy on his hand, the ice formed on the ground around him, then it spread, and it spread fast.

People screamed and ran, some unfortunate ones were frozen in ice making them frozen statues killing them from the low temperature. It started snowing as well, Dabi burned as many people as he could, it was a slaughterhouse.

(Y/n)'s morals flew out the window from the blood lust. The entire block had ice covering it, making the area's temperature to dwindle. Dabi was shivering from how cold it was. Only (Y/n) knew exactly how cold it was, after all he can control the temperature. He set the temperature to 15F (-9.4C) so Dabi should be fine...for now. Then "Villains!" They turned around to see three people, heroes. (Y/n) flew next to Dabi, which looked like he was levitating, "that one's quirk I think is levitation." One of heroes said.

"Heroes are here, do you want to deal with them?" The (h/c) haired male asked the black haired male. "How about we deal with them together." Dabi said as he turned his attention to (Y/n). The said male nodded.

They both landed on the ground, "so, your the only heroes to come and stop us?" Dabi asked. "Yeah, and we will take you down villains!" One of them said. "You have some balls, but unfortunately for you this will be your last minute on this planet." Dabi said as (Y/n) send an invisible feather to one of the heroes, slicing their throat.

Blood was spilling down as they tired their best to breathe. Then they fell to the floor. The other two turned their attention to their friend, their eyes widen at the scene. Fear present in their eyes.

With their attention on their dead friend the one of the right didn't notice a certain black haired man next to them. "Looks like your friend's death has you distracted." The hero heard in his left ear, he quickly turned around but was burned by Dabi's blue flames. He screamed in pain as he felt his skin melting, the third one ran away when he saw both of his friends died infront of him.

(Y/n) threw a feather at him, it went through his leg, he fell to the ground. Dabi ran up to him, "look what being a hero gets you." Dabi said as he grabbed the guy by his neck, he then started to choke him with both of his hands.

After Dabi couldn't feel a pulse he dropped the body and burned it to ashes. "I think we're done here." Dabi said as (Y/n) walked next to him.

"WE ARE TAKING YOU TWO TO JAIL!" They hear someone say, they turned to see five heroes. *Fucking great.* Dabi and (Y/n) thought.

[Word count 1151]

- .... . -.-- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / -... . / ..-. .-. . .