Chapter 33|| Russian roulette

(I think this song will go well with this part.)

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Blood, and a little bit of gore

{3rd person POV}

"Oh no you don't want to break out. We're playing a game, and I want you all to play. You might be wondering what it is so" He looks through his pocket and pulls out a gun.

"We're play Russian roulette

                             ~ ~ ~ ~

(Y/n)'s smile grew wider when everyone looked panicked. "Now for anyone who doesn't know how Russian roulette works I'll explain, Russian roulette is a game of chance and luck, I'll load one bullet into the gun, and your goal is to hope to any God you believe in that you won't die. Now, who would like to go first?"

Everyone looked scared, as they should of been. "And I forgot to mention one thing too, I'm doing this till there is only one person left and that person will get a reward." (Y/n) wait for someone to go first... but no one did.

"Okay I'll pick randomly." He tapped on someone's head, it was one of the girls. "You'll go first. And cause I'm not dumb I'll be holding the gun and pulling the trigger. Good luck~"

Tears were forming from her eyes. The (h/c) haired male put the gun to her head. "3 2 1." He pulled the trigger.

Clink

"Oh looks like you'll make it to the next round, good for you." (Y/n) went to the next person and held the gun to their head.

"Now will you have the same luck as your friend or will you die, who knows." (Y/n) said, grinning widely. "3.. 2...1"

Clink

The white/brown winged male hummed in response to another person being lucky. He went to the next person and the put the gun to his head. *I have a feeling like this is the one.* "3...2...1"

BANG

Blood splattered to the ones next to him. (Y/n) let go of his head, which fell on the table. "Woah, looks like he lost. Now onto the next round."

Muffled crys were heard from all the girls, knowing they were going to die. While the other guy was scared out of his mind. Probably paralyzed by fear.

(Y/n) went to a table and reloaded his gun. "Oh yeah, if your wondering why you can't use your quirks that's because we disabled it for a bit. So no one can cheat." The (h/c) haired male said to them all.

He went back to the group, "Now it's time for round two, so get ready."

One of the girls let out a muffled cry, (Y/n) walks to that, and licks her salty tears. "Don't worry dare, you might survive, who know. But if you want you can go first." The girl instantly shook her head.

"Oh no dear your going first, pray that you survive." An wicked smirk crossed the (h/c) haired male's face. "3...2...1"

BANG

"Oh, unlucky you are. And you got me so messy." Pieces of her brains were splattered around the table, and some blood on (Y/n)'s face making him more creepy then he already was.

He reloaded his gun, "Looks like we have three people left." The three bullies tensed up. They all started crying, the sobs were muffled since they all had duck tape on their mouths.

(Y/n) walked up to the only guy left. He smacked the guy, leaving a red hand prent at the area he smacked. "Men don't cry, remember when you told me that when you beat me in the bathroom that one time." More muffled sobs could be heard him the guy.

(Y/n) ripped off the duck tape, red tinted his lips from how long the duck tape had been. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, please f-forgive me." Tears streaming down his face. (Y/n) shook his head. The (h/c) haired male's eyes piercing through the guys soul.

"Sorry won't cut it, and besides that won't be as fun as doing this." He put the duck tape back on his mouth.

"Now, let round three begin." (Y/n) walked over to one of the girls. "Ready? Of course your not, 3...2...1."

CLINK

"Oh, we're feeling lucky aren't we?" He walks over to the guy, "you know the routine, 3...2...1."

CLINK

"Ashame." The walked over to the other girl. "3..2...1", he said faster trying it get it over with.

BANG

"Oh! Well aren't they the lucky one!" The (h/c) haired male reload his gun. "Three down, two left to go." A big smile appears on his lips.

He walks over to the girl.

CLINK

He walks over to the guy.

CLINK

He repeats this process.

CLINK

For the girl. He walks over to the guy.

BANG

"And only one remains." He walks over to the girl and rip the duck tape from her mouth. "Now wasn't that fun!"

Sobs filled the room, "YOU FUCKING MONSTER, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!?" (Y/n) just shook his head. "You put me through worse, at least they didn't feel like they wanted to die, like they should be ashamed of who they are. And plus I don't want the world to have heros like them. But ding ding ding, we have a winner."

He lifts her chin up. A disturbing smile across his lips. "What are you going to do!? Rape me!?"

The white/brown winged male just shook his head. "What!? No no no, I'm not a monster, I wouldn't do that. I have something much better in mind."

"Keigo can you fetch me her reward."

Keigo walks out of the darkness with some rope in his hand.

[Word count 969]