Phase 2 || Chapter 4

First Person POV

Right after Mr. Satotz left, I heard a rumble. 

Everyone looked over and saw two big doors moving. 

When they were fully open a bunch of stations and a mansion came into view. 

"I wonder what phase two will be," I said to Hisoka. He hummed in response. 

"Will all the applicants who passed the first phase please enter. Welcome all, I'm Menchi your examiner for the second phase" a lady said. She wore quite revealing clothes... 

"And likewise, I'm Buhara," the man behind her said. 

Out of nowhere, a growling sound was heard. I giggled to myself knowing exactly what it was. "Hiso-chan," I said looking down at him. 

"I'll go ahead and get my ingredients now. See you soon". Hisoka put me down and waved me off. 

I walked off into the forest in hopes to find a pig. But before I could, I heard a loud rumble come from behind me. 

'Goodness me... It seems everyone's already off to find a pig huh' I thought to myself. 

I quickly ran to an opening in hopes to not get trampled by everyone. I

 successfully got to a spot but when I turned around, I saw the pigs. But these pigs aren't normal... They're chewing on.., 

"BONES?!" I screamed out. 

I then heard someone behind me say the same thing but more as a question. I turned around and saw the other kids with their friends. 

Just at my luck one of the pigs looked at me and squealed and the group of people looked at me. 

"You better not," I said to the pig. It just stared at me as if it were saying'Oh I will' to me. 

I quickly turned around and ran away while it started to chase me. I then heard the group I saw earlier running a little bit behind you. 

I wasn't gonna take any chances of getting hit so I jumped as high as I could and aimed for the next tree. 

I was hoping to land on a branch. Well, I did land on it somehow, just not how I wanted. I was barely holding on with my hands. To make matters worse, some pigs stopped under me and started jumping to try and knock me down. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DUMB PIGS" I yelled at them. 

"GO AWAY, SHOO" I screamed louder. Right as I was about to scream again, I lost my grip and started falling. 

To my luck, I landed on a pig which cushioned my fall. I looked down to see the pig dead. 

"Am I really that fat?" I asked myself out loud. 

"No. You hit their weak spot." I heard someone say to me. I looked up and saw Illumi. 

"ONII-CHAN," I said happily. "I'll take your pig for you and put it at your station. Go collect more ingredients. You'll need them for what you plan on making, yes?" Illumi said. 

I nodded and went off to find more ingredients. 

Some time has passed, 'I should get back' I thought to myself. Right as I walked to my station, I heard someone get failed. 

I paid no attention to that though and started to cut up my ingredients and cook everything. It looks like everyone is just roasting their pigs. Such foolishness.