0.0

The bell just rang, signaling for lunch

I finally stood from my desk as I waited for everyone to leave, the teacher as well.

I walked out of the classroom into the now empty and quiet halls.

It's time.

I looked down at my hands.

Carefully, making sure there are no creases, I hold in my hands a baby blue colored envelope.

Yes.

Baby blue, not white.

Now, what was I going to do with this envelope?

I am delivering to a locker.

Not just any locker but, my first love's locker.

A bit creepy, don't you think?

If you haven't guessed it by now, it's a love letter, confessing my feelings to her.

To Octavia.

Octavia Minx, my first love.

+ + + + + + + 

Checking my surroundings, making sure no one was around, I quickly walked towards Octavia's locker.

Would it be a coincidence if I told you that her locker is next to mines', or would that be fate?

Yet, we never had a conversation. How can I, though?

She's perfect. Everyone loves her. She's stunning, I can't take my eyes off her. 

The way she treats everyone, it's genuinely astonishing. I dream of being with her but, I'm positive that's impossible. 

+ + + + + + + 

I quickly and gently slide the envelope through the small horizontal holes of the locker.

Before anyone catches me, I ran as fast as possible away from the area and went towards the cafeteria as if nothing has happened. 

+ + + + + + + 

Oh, how rude of me! I haven't introduced myself.

The name's Vincent. Vincent Alderson.

I'm a lonely nineteen-year-old who craves love.

She's my first love.

I'm her anonymous.