0.1

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝔁,

              Before you think of throwing this letter away or perhaps rip it into pieces, please hear what I have to say, my confession.

Firstly, please do not worry about being stalked or is facing trouble. I am a classmate of yours. As someone with little to no confidence, I find myself writing this to you. It would be an honor if you can at least read this.

As I've said, I have a confession. A small one.

I'd love to pour my heart out. Forgive me for doing so.

From the moment I saw you, my heart stopped. 

The bridge, when I first laid my eyes on you, I gazed and froze at your beauty.

Recently, I have begun to regard you as much more than just a beautiful young lady.

I never knew how gorgeous someone can be.

I did not realize I had suddenly grown a crush on you.

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you laughing in the moonlight.

While we were both on the bridge, you were quite far away, though, I wanted to get close to you.

I knew I couldn't. 

I just looked from afar, not wanting to cause an unnecessary scene if I did have the confidence to walk up to you. 

I was further wowed by your smile. Whenever you smiled, you made me want to smile.

I was smiling.

Something I've not done in such a long time, yet, with you, I wanted to smile more.

It wouldn't be such a horrible thing to do more often, right?

Your strikingly beautiful green eyes brighten up. They're sweet-looking.

I must be honest, ever since I've seen you on that bridge, every time I look at you, my heart feels as though it has been restored. It's as if you're the solution I've been looking for.

You're quite the special one.

I'm sure to you I am nothing but a creep, however, my love for you will never change.

I hope you know that you are precious and beautiful.

Actually, scratch that.

You're a masterpiece. 

-𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓼