Castor

A/N italics are Alice's thoughts and Bold is Neville's thoughts.

Alice slams the note down on her desk in excitement. She quickly throws on some jeans and a jumper, trying not to wake her roommates.

With adrenaline coursing through her veins she stumbles on the stairs attempting to stay quite.

What could he possibly being doing at this hour, out of his dorm telling me to meet him at our spot?

What if she doesn't show up? What am I supposed to say I hadn't plan anything. She could be here any minute.

I need to calm down I'm gonna scare him. What if he doesn't feel the same, what if I'm just a friend to him....

Her thoughts interrupted by the voices of Professor Snape and Dumbledore. Alice manages to sneak around them and gets out of the castle.

"Neville!" The crisp air pierces through her throat, as she runs towards the boy.

"Alice!" His smile widens as she gets closer.

"Alice, I I-"

Neville's words disappear as Alice jumps into his arms and her lips crash into his. Wrapping her hands around his face, suddenly the world stops and it's just the two of them.

A few moments pass. Alice pulls away, the cold gone as the warmth of their body's join. Their eyes meet and a warm smile fills both of their faces. Alice pulls Neville in a tight hug not letting go. No words were needed. They knew.

Alice looks down, her eyes met with a picnic basket and a folded blanket.

"What's this?" Alice says as she pulls away pointing at the basket.

"I'd assume you would be hungry and we could watch the stars." Neville let's go of Alice and spreads out the blanket. He sits down motioning Alice to join him. He pulls out two sandwiches, waters, and small cake.

"Red velvet of course, and a turkey sandwich I know their your favorite."

Finally finishing up their late night snack, Alice lays her head down in Neville's lap. Neville plays with her long wavy brown hair as she talks about the stars.

"Cancer is the hardest constellation to find, it doesn't have any bright stars."

"Castor is my favorite star. It's one of the brightest. It's 50.88 light years away from earth."

As Alice goes on about the stars Neville moves his way down laying right next to her. Alice nuzzles up right next Neville as he holds her in his arms.

How did I get so lucky to meet the most wonderful girl in the world. She's so perfect even the way she lays there is breathtaking.

Alice Damaris, you're my girl.

As time passes the two fall asleep holding each other. Woken by the sun peeking out of the sky, the two wake up from thier slumber.

"Bloody hell, what time is it? We need to get back in time for classes." Alice rambles as she gets up and packs.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know we would fall asleep."

The two pack up and run back to the castle hand in hand. Right as they part Alice lands a kiss on Neville's lips, says goodbye and runs off to her dorm.

I don't deserve her, but she's all mine.

A/N
Sorry if this feels rushed it's 2:30am
I'll occasionally do chapters like this, I just didn't know how to put this into letters if that's makes sense.
Anyways don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you all <3