Chapter 2

You just ran up to him, tightly hugging him. With the hand that he didn't hold the umbrella he hugged you back and gave you a kiss on the head. You looked up to him in his yellow eyes, his touch and alone his presence next to you made you feel complete.

"I missed you, Denki" A bright smile landed on your face and so on his.
"I missed your beauty" His eyes sparkeled as he looked down on you. You gave him a slap with your hand on his btest area and klincked your arm in his.

He was flirty since you know him and he did that with every person you saw him talking to. Not everyone could deal with it but for you it already was as normal as breathing.

You two started walking to his apartment.
Hearing the drops of the rain splashing on the umbrella made you calm.

Both of you entered his apartment and the first thing you smelled was cake. "*gasp*did you make cake?!" Your smile got even brighter and happiness stressed through your vanes. Yes food made you happy on a next level, and surprisingly nobody blamed you for that.
"Yes! But I'm not sure if it tastes good. You know about my talent for baking." He skrached his neck in embarrassment and pushed you in the living area.

You swung your backpack on the small couch and went back to denki who still struggled with his shoes.

"Where is sero?"
Sero was the boy he shared his apartment with, like you and Mina.

"He is hanging out with kirishima. So we have all night for us alone." He winked at you and you felt the heet rising in your cheeks again.

"Um well then I ask for some joggers because I will not stay in these jeans all night."

"Yeah yeah just go to my room and get some. You know where they are. But please don't get lost in my chaos." He giggled and you simply went down the hallway to his room. Pulling out the first grey joggers you found in his wardrobe and put them on.

His room was more than chaos. His room was a whole trash can. Slowly asking yourself if he's okay you went back to the living room and pulled out your phone.

You
Hey Mina
Don't worry about me^^
I won't come back tonight
I'm at Denkis

Ailien Queen
Aha!
It's raining outside
That screems for a
movie night cuddle session
Shoot your shot!
He likes you too!
Please just do it

You
Omg Mia
Shut up!
-_-
I don't like him
that way oka!?

Ailien Queen
Ughh
Your so annoying
Damn y/n!

You
Yeah
...
Let me just enjoy
my night okay?

Mina
Okay;)

You turned your phone off and shook your head.
This girl will drive me insane some day.

With a light red shimmer on your cheeks you went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Do you have something to eat here? I'm starving."

You felt cold hands wrapping around your waist and felt Denkis head resting on your shoulder.

His touch drive you insane. Your stomache had goosebumps all over. There was it again. The weird feeling in your stomache. You stopped breathing for a moment and you could swear your heart did too. There was literally a zoo having a party down there. You couldn't undersyand it nor describe it.

"Should we cook together?" He turned his head to look at me, so did you and your noses touched.

A smile landed on your face "Sure, but what?"

He let go of your waist and started digging in the fridge. It was a difference like day and night. You didn't stand stiff anymore and your whole body relaxed again.

The blond pulled out some stuff frome the fridge and then from a mother drawer. "I've got spaghetti and tomato sauce, salad, a cucumber and some tomatoes. Is that enough?"
You smiled "more than enough"

Denki made the noodles and sauce, while you were making a salad out of all the vegetables. If you were bad at one thing it was cutting small tomatoes. There has been never a day where you didn't cut your finger by preparing them. So as today.

"Ah fuck!" You stopped cutting and sticked your finger in your mouth. 
Denki took your wrist and looked at your finger. "Do you need a bandage?"
"Well duh! We don't want blood in our food."
He pulled out a bandage out of a drawer and gently put it on your finger. "Better now?" He smiled directly in your face and you got smashed over with cuteness and felt a little blush rushing on your cheeks.
"Yes. Thank you" You smiled back and continued making the salad.

This all seemed so unnatural, so unreal so fictional, it's like living in a book.