Chapter 3

After you ate you sat down on the couch. "So what are we going to do? Watch a movie? Play some games?" The yellow haired boy looked at you.

"I'm actually down to everything but give me five minutes because I got new ideas for my book and I don't want to lose the idea the way it's in my head right now."

"Oh yeah sure. How many new chapters do you have? Can you read them to keep again?"

His happiness when you have wrote new chapters filled your body with warmth and made you happy too.Ypu'll I probably never figure out what he loves about your books so much but as long as they made him happy it makes you happy too.

"Um sure. I have two new chapters. I had a writing blockade really long but I guess my creativity came back."

As you wrote the next paragraph the boy looked at you, appreciating every little detail about your mimik, your body and your aura. The way you smile when you have new ideas, the way you sat there, totally chill and comfortable not feeling weird or not home.

"Done!"

You read him the two chapters and then there was the new part you came up with. You swallowed and looked to him. Not sure if you should read him the new part or not.

"Wow y/n. I'm always impressed by your writing skills. What part did you write right now?"

"Umm...actually I haven't read it to you yet. I'm not quite sure if I want to."

"Well I need to know it or otherwise I won't understand the rest of the story." He smiled at you with puppy eyes begging you to read you the last part of the chapter.

"*sight* okay
'Her legs felt like cooked noodles, all shaky and unstable. Her hands we're dripping of swet almost like an aggressive river flowing along. Her body was completely shaking and she was unable to walk straigt. Her face was warm and her cheeks had the colour of overriped cherrys. Her wobbly hands slowly gripped the noob, and turning it over even slower. Nervously she opened the door, getting all the fresh wind from outside streaming in the apartment. With a bright smile on her face she led him in. The smile was real, going from one ear to another letting her bright white teeth shine. Seeing him made her happy, more than anyone else could do. His presence made her feel safe, as if she was rapped all in blankets sitting in front of the Tv and just letting go. All she needed was him. He gave her a feeling that nobody else gave her. It was a mix out of different feelings. She felt safe but at the same time uncomfortable, happy but scared. It was a new experience for her. Something she never felt before and wanted to explore.

He wrapped his arms around her pulling both of them in a tight warm hug. The cold that went off of him went onto her and let her cheeks cool down, slowly getting back their old colour. His frozy hands went down her body and patted her back. It was as if magic was flowing from his fingers, because every where he touched her, she got goosebumps all over. But why did she feel heet raising up her cheeks when she met him? Why did her hands drip as if she just came out of the shower? Why was she so nervous around him, making her body all shaky and unstable? He did something with her nobody could explain. All these feelings in her stomach made no sense together but she low key still enjoyed them. It felt like monkeys dancing in her belly, like butterflies swirring around, like snow calmly getting pushed by the wind. All she wanted was his touch and his time.
But for now she was in that moment hoping time will stop so she could feel this amazing feeling forever,staying in his arms feeling safe, protecyed and love.
Experience the feeling she had no Name for.' "

"It's called love" Kaminari whispered.

You stared down at your laptop not moving a bit. A hot tear rolled down your cheek and slowly your eyes filled with more water and you were unable to keep the tears back. Some Fontaine was coming out of your eyes and you rushly turned your head to denki to fall in his arms and start crying even more.

For you it wasn't. You never experienced love other than from friends and parents. All this, all this were your feelings, your emotions and it was pure pain for you. This all got just pushed down. You never wanted to talk about it not even think about it. And now you understood, all that was because you loved the dipshit next to you. All those uncomfortable feelings swirring inside you not knowing how they even got there. Now you understood. But it wouldn't make the whole situation better.

Your body was shaking. Feeling tingles all over it and getting dizzy. Pain. You felt pure pain. The tears wouldn't stop so you just layed there on him holding him all tight and hoping to slowly feel better.

He wrapped his arms also around you staring down on how your tears soaked into his shirt. Calmly he started talking bending his head a little bit down to you. "Hey hey, why are you crying? It is amazing how you can describe feelings in words. I- I kinda felt her emotions."

This made your tears stream even more out of your eyes.

"Ca- can we ju-hu-hust watch a- a- a movie or so-home-thing" you stutterd in his shirt making him feel your warm breath on his skin.

Rubbing your back with one of his hands he agreed and turned on the tv.

What you couldn't know was that he knew someone makes you feel this way and it hurted him as much as you.