Chapter 5

"Denki?"

"Yes love"

"For who did you write that song?"

"What song?"

"Electric love"

"You remember how it was named? It's almost a year ago I wrote it."

"Yes! I love that song."

"Good to know. Haha"

"Denki.... For who did you wrote it?"

"Why are you so serious about it? I told you that I'm not comfortable with telling you."

"It's just... Ugh I don't know..."

Silence filled the room. The only sounds that were heared were the ones coming from the tv. As you slowly became tired you closed your eyes and shifted in your position a little bit, turning your face away from the tv to not get blended by it. The yellow haired started twisting your hair in his fingers and playing with it as if he was anxious.

Breaking the comfort silence, denki now was the one talking firs.

"Y/n?"

"Mhm"

"Who makes you feel this way?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Who made you cry this way?"

"Denki I really don't know what your talking about."

"Okay let me ask different... Why did you cry so hard after reading me the paragraph from your book? I clearly could see that you realized you love someone or are in pain or something."

Your gripp on him immediately got tighter and you looked up to him staring in his yellow eyes which already looked down at you. "Why do you even care? You won't tell me for who you wrote the song."

"*sight* I'm sorry y/n its-"

You rushly stood up and stared in shook down at him. There was the pain again. The pain of knowing he won't love you back, the pain of knowing that you'll have to show the fake face that hid all these emotions. The pain of loosing him for someone else.

"WHAT KAMINARI?! IT'S WHAT? I'M SORRY THAT YOUR ASS IS TOO SCARED TO TELL ME BUT THEN DON'T THINK THAT I'LL TELL YOU! ... Just give me 10 fucking minutes"

You stomped off in Denkis room to the little balcony he had and just went out to get fresh, leaving a confused denki behind. He felt how fear crawled up his spines. Fear of loosing you. Although he kind of started panicking and his hands schook hardly. Only once in your life you called him kaminari and that was when he broke a vase your grandma gave you. It was the last gift she gave you before she died.

Your body was completely shaking. Shaking because of anger, sadness and cold. And you felt pressure in your brest areamyes you wanted to cry again but your mind just said No. You just sat there staring in the dark night up to the stars. Normally when you were so angry you would drive to a random field you found and screamed the hella shit out of you. But you just didn't wanted to leave. Although because your probably overreacting.

You heared denki walking in his room and picking up his phone. He started to call someone. Of course you just could hear what

"Hey."

"I messed everything up"

"Well hard to explain."

You heard him telling the one on the phone what just happened.

"What should I do now?"

"They are so angry at me and I don't know... SERO JUST FUCKING HELP ME!"