Nessa-Cuddles(🦋)

Hailey's POV
I have been laying in bed scrolling through TikTok while Nessa was live doing her makeup routine.I was starting to get a little bored but I had nothing else to do other than to scroll through tiktok since Nessa won't give me my cuddles i have been asking for.Since she won't give me cuddles I will just ignore her until she gives me what I want(why would this be me if I had a bf/gf).

{2 and a half hours later}

Nessa's POV
I have been live for about 2 hours maybe 3 idk anyways so once I was done with my live I went into my room (she was doing her makeup in the bathroom and the bathroom is connected to the room)and saw hailey wasn't there anymore so I went downstairs to see where she was.

Hailey's POV
I was chilling with mads when I heard Nessa coming down the stairs so I just acted like i don't her coming. "Babe" I hear her say but I stayed quite "baby" she says again but I still ignore her,she keeps repeating herself so I just leave and go to our room.
Their conversation
(N-Nessa H-Hailey)
N-baby
H-...
N- babe
H-...
N- hailey baby why are you ignoring me babe
H-...
I soon walk into the bathroom to change into my swimsuit and then headed towards the pool.
Nessa soon followed behind
But when i  got near the pool she went back inside.

Nessa's POV
Hailey keeps ignoring me so I went to ask mads to see if she knew why hailey was ignoring me.

Mads and nessa's Conversation
(M-Mads N-Nessa)
N-hey mads
M-oh hey ness
N-do you have any idea why hailey is ignoring me?
M-*laughs* it's because you were to busy doing your makeup on live and you didn't give her cuddles.
N-oh omg is that why
M-yup
Mads then leaves and I go back to get hailey to cuddle so she'll stop ignoring me

Hailey's POV
I was just relaxing in the pool till I got lifted out and carried upstairs in me and nessa's room.
Conversation:
N-ok change pls
H-...
N-and then we could cuddle
H-wait really ok
You run to change and when you get back you see Nessa waiting for you in bed with your favourite movie on the tv.

H-oh I love you so much babe
N-I love you more oh and I'm sorry for not cuddling you earlier
H-it's fine I'm happy now and I'm sorry for ignoring you
N-it's nothing just pls tell me next time ok
H-ok

No ones POV
And with that Hailey cuddles her girlfriend and falls asleep while watching her favourite movie.

A/n-oh look at that I actually did a imagine wow anyway this imagine was requested by agirlwhodontsleep hope you enjoy sorry if I made mistakes.

A/n-oh look at that I actually did a imagine wow anyway this imagine was requested by agirlwhodontsleep  hope you enjoy sorry if I made mistakes