Charli-Jealousy(🦋)

( if I use these "" that means they are talking)
(Who charli's jealous of...)

(Avani❤️❤️)Let's goooo

(Avani❤️❤️)
Let's goooo....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Charli's POV
I was sitting on the couch watching y/n and Avani making tiktoks together and I wanted attention so I was just sitting there waiting for them to finish.To be honest I was a little jealous cause they were pretty close to each other. While I was waiting I heard the song Savage come on and when it came to the part where you have to throw it back she threw it back on Avani and I got jealous and mad. So I went upstairs to my room and just laid in bed thinking about if y/n liked Avani more than me. So I started to cry because I thought y/n was going to leave me for Avani.
Y/n's POV
I was making tiktoks with Avani while I saw Charli waiting for me so I tried to finish the tiktok fast because I wanted to cuddle.So the timer started and the song Savage came on and I threw it back on Avani as a joke but I think I made Charli mad cause she ran upstairs into our shared bedroom.So I decide to follow her when I got close with the door I could hear Charli crying.
I knocked on the door "Charli"
I open the door to find her laying in bed crying
"Baby why you crying"
Her "do you even love me"
Those words broke my heart🥺
You " of course I do bubs"
Her " Are you sure cause it didn't look like it"
You "bubs you know I love you with all my heart I was just joking around plus avani and I are like sisters nothing more"
Her "I'm sorry babe"
You "it's fine come here"
We lay down and she starts to fall asleep as I play with her hair.soon after we were both asleep
Avani's pov
It's been some time since y/n came down so I went up to find y/n and Charli asleep so I take a couple of photos and leave.😁🥺