Madi-jealousy(🦋) 

POV she gets jealous of you and Kovur

Alexa's POV
I was just hanging out with kovur because I haven't seen her all week.I was just making TikTok with her when Madi walked in so I waved hi  and went back to making TikToks with kovur.

Madi's POV
I just got back home from the shops and can home to find Alexa and kovur making TikToks and alexa saw me and just said hi not even a kiss or a hug.I got really upset because I wanted cuddles so I just went back in my room and just watched Netflix until she was done.

Few hours later

Madi's POV
It had been a few hours since I last saw or even talk to Alexa and I'm starting to miss her even more so I decided to go see what she was doing.I went downstairs to see she was still hanging out with kovur.I'm also starting to get a little jealous of them hanging out so much today.

Kovur's POV
Me and alexa have been hanging out for a few hours now and I have noticed that Madi have been really quite and has been in her room for a while now.And then I saw her coming downstairs with a sad face it seems and then it hit me she's jealous of me and Alexa and probably wants to hang out with Alexa .I decided to tell alexa and so I did.
Their conversation
K-kovur
A-Alexa

K-hey y/n
A-ya
K- don't you think you should probably go hang out with Madi a bit
A-what do you mean
K-we have been hanging out for quite a while and you didn't even kiss or hug her when she came
A-Omg your right I should go hang out
A-Bye kovur see ya ily
K-ily2 see ya

End of their conversation

Alexa's POV
I walked into madi's room after kovur told me I should go hang out with her.There she was sitting on her bed watching Netflix.
Their conversation
M-Madi
A-Alexa
A- baby🥺
M- huh oh hey bubs
A-hey ( goes to kiss her)
M-(kisses her back)
A-I'm sorry for ignoring you for a while
M-it's fine bubs I still love you
A-cuddles maybe🥺
M-ofc come here
End of their conversation

And so they cuddle and watched Netflix for the rest of the night🥺❤️

Hey guys thank you so much for reading my books i love you all so much❤️.
Also this story was requested by LUCI_BI 💘(also sorry LUCI_BI for taking so long to post this I forgot to post the story I'm really sorry🤍)

(448 words)