fudou X reader

Ok I have school in two days and I'm sorry so I we'll try to do stuff.
On the this book and a new book.
I don't now so the reader is a human enjoy.

Nobody pov:
Y/n family was not the nice to her.
Her dad like to make his friends to...do thing~
Y/n mum was a girl how was drink 24/7 like this one time y/n was asleep and her mum. Can in to her room a hit her head with a glass bottle.
Y/n big and little brother make her do all they home work to make them party and go out they girlfriends.
And yes y/n sister take all y/n money for stuff she didn't even need.
Y/n can't live like this she the olny one how need the money here she didn't even what to be alive anymore.
Ever one in her family and her "friend" only have her of they power.
Without her there have nothing.

(Time skip to now y/n is 19 and yes you can see yo kai)

Y/n pov:

I was in my room crying in wishper arms. "Shhh y/n I'm here" wishper Siad.
"I now...but it gust my "family" I said as I hide my face in to his body.
"Y/N COME OUT HERE NOW I have a friend how what to play~" my dad yelled wishper hugs me tight like a Baer hug "I had enough of this" wishper Siad he hold me and flying me out of my room. And of to the air.
He didn't even care if someone saw he just need to get you out of there.
He flyed you two down to the ground
"Y/n over here" wishper Siad as i looked at him. He was Infront of a place that in the woods.
He what in and telled me to in.

(Time skip to night)

Nobody pov:

Wishper give you his big hoodie and some pants and socks. He give you the bed all to yourself as he sleep on the floor. You now he sleep on the floor he did it sometimes when he was with Nate.
You were a sleep a few hours.. minutes..... second how now's really
You felt a hand on your back.
You tryed to screen to tell wishper that someone was here but you frieze.
"....dam...." You wishped to yourself he was good looking "don't I want make you in pain like you're family ok" he said.
"Can you tell me how you are plz"
"My name is fudou" he said "it's a nice name you have"you Siad.
"Thanks look I we'll come to see you" fudou Siad "can I do something" he asked you nodded trying to make him mad.
He grabbed your face and KISSED YOU he broke the kiss when someone called out his name.
"I we'll came to see you just don't tell anyone ok" he Siad you nodded he smiled and what out.
You tryed to go back to sleep but can't.
Dam he was to god hot.

I tried bye