tomnyan X reader

Ok I say I we'll do the tomnyan X reader on my birthday  and to let you now I don't know much about tomnyan ok please tell me if I mess Jim up so please. Tell me what his like now on to the story.
______________________________________

Nobody pov:

You and Nate were home you take tomnyan with he didn't get away form his well you now what.
(Sorry I can't spell it sorry)
When he was around different people he we'll be a bit different to people.
But when he's around he we'll be like a human.

Y/n pov:

Me and Tomnyan were walking together he was talking about his past and how he missed it.
"I'm sorry for you" I said going down to his level to pat him "it's ok y/n"
He said jump on to my back.

(Time skip to later when it's night with your brother Nate)

Nate's pov:

Me and my little sister were sleeping well she was I was playing video games 🤣.
"Nate I telled you no video at night" my mum said taking my games away
Leaving the room and clothe door.
Whisper was telling me why my mum was right for no video games at night as I looking at my sister. She looked so cute when she sleep is that creepy or wide when whisper fall asleep I fall asleep.
It was the morning I was with are friends playing with them when y/n was under a tree with the yo kai we have.

Tomnyan pov:

I was on y/n lap when y/n was taking about stuff. Now to be on-site I was a bit jealous that y/n was not talking to me I what all her attention.
"Hey y/n" I said poking her face over and over again until she looked at me
"What?" Y/n said looking at me.
"Can I have you're attention for a bit" I said with a puppy or kitten face
"*Sigh* ok ok" y/n said.

(Time skip to later later and I don't now what I'm doing)

Y/n pov:

Why was tomnyan being Strange?
First he scratch whisper and jibanyan
Second he hiss at my brother Nate.
And last he was being a dick to different yo kai that we meet of the Frist time.
"Tomnyan can I ask you something"
"Sure.......what?" He asked.
"Why are you doing a dick to different people you were not like this when I take you" I said "is it because you miss you're old home?" "NO I'm not get your attention for me Bing in love with you!!". Tomnyan Said but and covered his mouth "....you love me?" I said "yes" he said "you make me think of my owner sweet" he said looking away with tears in his eyes.
I got up and kissed his cheek he's eye what wide and looked at me " I love you too but if you what to show me your love don't be a dick ok". I said looking at him he nodded and what off to go say sorry to everyone his was a bad cat to.

Ok I now this is not the best but I don't now much about him please tell. If I missed him up feel free to hate me on my birthday and have a good day/night everyone.