flirty wazzat X female reader

Ok yes I now I say a tomnyan or venoct but I we'll do that on my birthday. And my birthday is on February 28 to let you guys/girl's now.
And umm I'm sorry @inotlillyXC I'm not the best a flirty charter so sorry if it not the best hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

Your only yo kai is with you at all times is wazzat ok.
______________________________________

Nobody pov:

"Hello y/n" wazzat Siad flying over to you.
"Oh hey wazzat how were you?" You asked "good but not as good looking as you". You looked up at him "thanks"

(Time skip well you now me being lazy)

Wazzat pov:

I like her.....I love her or them I love my friends.....we where we'll y/n was walking we'll I was flying "hey y/n"
"Yes?" Y/n said stop to look at me.
"Did you now I like cake but you are my favourite cake". I said as I saw y/n a bit red in the face "really?" She asked.
I tryed to nodded for me Bing a hat when I looked at y/n she have a cute face.👇(I tried)

I felt my "face" going hot "thanks wazzat but I don't see myself as cake" y/n said counted to walking

"Thank miss have a good day" the store worker Siad.

Y/n pov:

Was I going home wazzat was still flirty with me.
It's not a bad thing but if he going he we'll make me feel for him.

(Time skip to a long walk to the park and yes the food is at home well not a chocolate and a drink.)

He was still going he we'll stop at some points but go back to flirt.
Me sitting on the swing eating and drinking as wazzat was flirting.
"Hey wazzat" "yes?" He said "did you fell from hell? Because I'm hell are into you" I said hope to see if he understands was I'm saying.
He was quite of a minute but when he remember what I said he was really red.
"Wait are you for real!?" He asked
"Well you did make me have feelings for you." I stand up and hold him close to my chest.
I was walking home with wazzat still in my arms I let him out of my arms to fly again.
I was at the front door as I opened the door I felt a kiss on my cheek.
"Did you just.." "kiss you yep sweetheart~" he said.

Nobody pov:

You two were on the couch wazzat in you're arms looking at the tv following asleep together.

Ahh this is so bad sorry if it's not as good I'm not good at this but good a good day/night.