Chapter 3

Everyone shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KION!!"

Kion's ears went down. "As much as I like a surprise, can you be a little quieter?"

Bunga simply replied, "HEY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE! And a one and a two and a one two three!"

"Hey wait, where did kion go?" Besthe asked.

"Ill go look for him Rani responded." Rani  responded. "Kion? Hello? Kion?"

Kion doesn't like so much noise since he has sensitive ears. He slid through the croud and went back to the tree. Kion sighed.

"Kion their you are! We were all so worried!"

"Sorry for worrying you Rani." Kion said as Rani gave him a nuzzle.

"Why did you leave?" Asked Rani worryingly.

"It's just... It's just that I don't really like birthday parties. Their always just so loud and irritating. I mean why celebrate a birthday because, in reality, it's just one year closer to your death." Kion replied.

"So you don't even want any of our presents we got you?"

"Nope."

"Not  even mine?"

"As much as it hurts, no."

"Pleeeease! I promise that it will be different and a lot quieter. Pleeeeease!"

"Fine." Kion reluctantly replied.

They made their way back to the jungle and he had a much quieter birthday. Then it came to the presents. A lot of them gave them things he had never seen. Even Bunga (surprisingly). Surak and Nirmala gave him a special crystal that he had never seen before. Balio gave him uhhhh... Yeah. Idk what the lion guard gives. Rani kisses his cheek and whispers in his ear "I love you." This made Kion blush like crazy and everyone laughed.

TBC