Author Note!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last updated D.A. and I'm so sorry for my unannounced hiatus.

A lot has been going on in my life lately, and regrettably I haven't had the time or inspiration to write as much.

But don't fret, I have been working on it occasionally and a new chapter is in the works, though I cannot guarantee when it'll be published. Hopefully soon.

On another note. Out of curiosity, I transferred the whole of this story into word to see how much this all accumulated into. And I was shook. While publishing these last few chapters I've been thinking - "Okay, finally passing the halfway point"

I didn't realise how long it actually is. Which only makes me adore and admire you all for sticking with me up till this point, even more. You're all amazing, and I'm so honoured that you've cared enough to read all of this.

Currently, aside from this notice. We're on a total word count of - 119 996 words. Amassing to 309 pages!

This revalation made me pause. And might also be a reason to why I've been away for so long. To reevaluate my future plot points and see what I can do to perhaps keep this from becoming too massive.

Again, my most humble gratitude to all of you who have stuck with me through all this, and devoted your time to reading my work. It really does mean a lot to me as an aspirering author.

I love you all.

So, in an attempt to not make this needlessly long, that's all for now. I hope to see you all in the next chapter.

Kindest and most humble regard.
-Erika.