Chapter 13

P.O.V Dream's

Two years have gone by since Tommy told me what has happened to him. He was slowly getting better but he still had social anxiety, anxiety, and panic attacks whenever Wilbur, Techno, or Phil were brought up on stream. Me and George have both noticed he has a bit of separation anxiety especially for long periods of time. George says he hates it when I'm not around or when I leave and don't come back for a few hours.

It's been three years in total since we took Tommy in and well a lot has changed. He was around the Dream Team a lot more. He even stopped cursing a little bit when around Bad. Me and George still do our separate videos and we do some with Sapnap but now we will Tommy some with Tommy as well on his channel. He was about to reach a new sub goal with 6 mil. All our channels were growing fast and we were invited to Vidcon which would be held in California this year.

"Are we going?" Tommy asked while I looked at the invitation. "I don't see why we can't." George said. "Besides, Dream you always said you wanted to do your face reveal at an event. This seems like the perfect opportunity to do it. Sapnap even said he had gotten an invite." he added.

I sigh with a small smile. "Alright, we are going." I said. "Yes!" Tommy yelled happily. Me and George looked at each other and lightly laughed. "When is it?" George asked. "Next week. So, we can get ready this week. I'll call my mom if we can spend a night there before we get on our flight to California. But, we would leave Sunday." I said.

George nods "Well it's Thursday so we should start getting ready now." I nodded as they went and got ready.

==========

A week later we were on a flight back to America. "Why did we have to leave so early?" George whined. I laughed a little bit as Tommy playfully rolled his eyes with Tubbo beside him. "Because Gogy, we gotta get there before it gets dark so we can get to my parents house that way we can rest for the night then catch the next plan over." I said.

After the nine hour flight we grabbed an Uber to my parents house who happily left us in. It was only about three in the afternoon but we were all exhausted and jet lagged from the flight. I told George and Tommy to go get some sleep. As I turned to my parents they smiled and gently pulled me into a hug. "It's nice to see you Clay. Now go get some sleep, you have another flight in the morning." my mom said.

I nodded and hugged my dad before walking up and finding George and Tommy already asleep. George on my bed and Tommy curled up in the bean bag and Tubbo in the second one in the corner. I slowly climbed into bed with George carefully not to wake him up. "Dream?" he quietly asked. "Shh, go back to sleep you're exhausted." I said. He nodded a little and gently hugged me, putting his head on my chest.

I smile a little before placing my chin on his head and falling asleep.

===========

After about two days of traveling we made it to California for Vid-Con. "Is Sapnap here yet?" I asked. "Yeah, he said he was already at the Convention and he would meet us there." George said.

I nod and we headed over to the hotel. "Are you okay with sharing a bed again?" I asked. He got a little flustered before nodding his head. We got a room and set our bags down before walking over to the convention.

I pulled out my phone to call Sapnap. After about the first ring he answered. "Hello?" "Hey Sap, where are you?" I asked. "I'm inside after you get your backstage pass. I'll wait for you guys by the food court." he said. "Alright see you soon." I said. "See ya dude!" he said before hanging up. "Where is he?" Tommy asked.

"He'll be by the food court once we get our back stage passes." I said. They nodded and we walked up to the check in desk. Thankfully it wasn't so busy yet since they were finishing setting up.

We were done pretty quickly before we walked over to the food court and found Sapnap. "Dream! George! Nice to see you guys!" he said, pulling us both into separate hugs. He hugged Tommy and Tubbo before walking with us. "So, basically we gotta head over and set up our booth before we go backstage. Most of it is already done we just gotta finish it." he said.

Me and George nod and we walk over. I stood back with Tommy for a second while they walked ahead. "How are you doing?" I asked. "So far I'm okay. It might get a little overwhelming when more people show up but I'm okay right now." he said. "Okay, just let me know okay?" I asked.

"I will, thanks Dream." he said. I playfully ruffle his hair with a smile. "Not a problem Toms." We caught back up with Sapnap, George, and Tubbo and helped finish setting up the both then waited for the convention to officially start.

"So what are you guy going to be doing first?" Sapnap asked. "Honestly I don't know. I've never been to a Vidcon before so I don't know what to expect." Tommy said. "Me either." Tubbo said. "Well we could just look around I know there are other booths that are really cool." George offered. "That sounds cool." Sapnap agreed. "You guys should hang out together. You guys have been wanting to meet up for so long now." Tommy said. "Are you sure Toms? I don't want to leave you by yourself if you'd think you'd need me." I said. "I'll be okay and if I do then I'll call you or have Tubbo call you."

I look over at George who gently nods and I sigh. "Okay, just be careful." I said. He nods "We will." He stood with Tubbo and walked away to look at other booths as people started rolling in.

P.O.V Tommy's

"Dream really does care about you." Tubbo said. "I know and I really do appreciate it." I said with a gentle smile. About three hours went by as people were walking past and even fans came up to us and greeted us with happy smiles and asked for some pictures.

Some even told us that they loved our content and to continue making more. "Tommy?" I slightly froze quickly recognizing the very familiar monotone voice. "Techno? What do you want?" Tubbo asked quickly, covering me up. "Tubbo? What are you guys doing here?!" Techno asked. I quickly called Dream who immediately answered the phone. "Tommy? What's wrong?" he asked. "Techno is here." "Don't worry I'm on my way. Where are you?" he asked. "Second floor by the loo." "Loo?" Dream asked. "It's what British people call bathrooms or at least the toilet." George answered in the background. "I'll be there soon." Dream said. "Okay, just please hurry." I said. "I will." he said before hanging up.

"Tubbo, let me see Tommy." I heard Techno say as he walked around Tubbo who moved with him. "Let me see my brother." Techno said as Wilbur and Phil walked up next to him. "Hey Techno we got it. Tommy? Tubbo?" Wilbur asked.

Techno pulled Tubbo away from me as I stood up and faced them looking down. "Tommy! It's good to see you!" Phil said going in for a hug to which I backed away from it. "Tommy? What's wrong?"

Sorry that this part took so long I haven't had much motivation to do anything and I have been sleeping a lot recently. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this part.