Part 10

Devyn's POV

I think I'm ready. I think I actually want Alex and I to be official. It's probably too early but oh well. I just hope it goes well. What if she does me like Kayla? Nah she wouldn't do that..right? She's wayyy to sweet and innocent for that. The same thing happened with Kayla and I. Hopefully I don't make any mistakes.

It was another school day. I took a quick shower earlier and changed into the outfits Alex and I bought together. We decided to match with the shirt, black jeans, and black and white Nike's.

I put some hair moisturizer in my hair and let it hand down and be curly as always. I combed it a bit and packed my things. Just like that, I left out the house.

----------

I'm in 2nd period now with Alex and Levi. I messaged Jayson earlier about how I wanted to ask Alex out and he said he'd help me. I would tell the others, but I want it to be more of a surprise yk?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Allison and the chipmunks walked in and sat to the back. I forgot about them. They never made any type of contact with anyone ever since that one incident. Well that's good I guess.

"Students, I'm sorry I haven't given you your project grades. It's been rough with everything but I finished grading last night. Does everyone want me to call them out or hand them over?" The teacher finally spoke.

Everyone shrugged, which meant to call them out.

"Alright. Levi and Kayson, 92. Allison and Kelsie, 45.."

Allison gasped in embarassment  as some people sneaked a laugh.

The teacher continued and then our names were called.

"Alex and Devyn, 100" She smiled.

I flashed Alex a smile and she gave me one back. I smirked at Allison and looked back to the front.

----------

The end of the day was finally hereee. I put a note in Alex's locker that had read:

'Meet me in the back of the school after school. And I promise it's not Allison lolz'

Now I just had to wait. Just then Alex came in the back of the school looking confused until she noticed me. She walked over to me and smiled. "You left that note?"

I nodded. "I wanted to talk you"

"Mk, what about?" She asked.

"I'll get straight to the point" I started.

"Alex, I know I've only known you for like 2 weeks, but whose 2 weeks that we've spent were much more fun with anyone that I've ever met. I'm actually happy I met you. I haven't really felt like this about anyone else, not even my ex. You're wayy different from others, in a good way of course.  You're always so cheerful and know exactly how to help someone in need so I just wanted to thank you for everything and let you know that I love you.  I don't what I'd without you. So..will you be my girlfriend?" I finished.

She blushed at the statement and slightly nodded her head. "I love you too Devyn"

I smiled as well and gave her a tight hug, which slowly led to us making out with huge smiles on our faces.

We continued kissing for a few minutes until we finally stopped. I'm pretty sure we each felt butterflies in our stomachs. I gave her one last peck on the lips and held her hand as we walked away. By this time, everyone had already left the school. We were now on our way to Alex's house so we speak to her mom about everything.

----------

Alex's POV

Devyn had just asked me to be her girlfriend and I was as happy as ever. It was just something about her that made me feel like myself. She's probably the best girlfriend anyone could ever have. I really really hope that we last forever.

We were now going to my house so share the news to my mom. She probably would be more excited than me. All she ever talks about is Devyn this and Devyn that. No one wonder why I could never get over her.

We were finally there and went straight inside. I saw my dad was finally back from his business trip and my little brother was playing with toys downstairs. My mom was also making dinner and my sister was probably in her room.

"Oh, Devyn! What a delight to see you!" My mom said happily as she gave Devyn a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Garcia" Devyn laughed.

"Oh honey, this is Devyn. The girl I was telling you about" She told my dad.

"It's nice to finally meet you Devyn" The man smiled brightly.

"You too sir" She playfully saluted.

"Mom. We have to tell you something" I spoke.

Both of my parents were now looking at us, waiting for an answer.

I struggled to let the words escape my mouth. I don't even know what happened.

"Alex and I are dating" Devyn said, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Oh! That's so good! I'm very proud of you honey, she's a keeper" said my mom as she winked.

"She seems like a nice girl. I'll be happy if she was my daughter in law" My dad laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes at their responses.

"YAYYY DEVYN'S MY SISTER IN LAWW" Kaitlyn said as she ran down the stairs and gave her a big big hug, which caused everyone to laugh.

Even my little brother Carlos was excited and his short self hugged her leg. I never felt more happier before.

END OF PART 10

author 1- AHHHHH THEY'RE TOGETHER FINALLYYYY!

i- anyways the next 5 chapters are already planned out and about to be full of drama. let's just say one of our friends are jealous and decided to team up with one of our biggest enemies...

enjoy! <3